Looking a little droopy

joshjoints

This is my first grow and my only plant (bubba kush) growing is beginning to droop. :/
Ive searched around and cant seem to find the problem with this plant.
Its beginning to droop after i transplanted it from soil to my homemade DWC setup.
Could it possibly be just the transplant shock period its going through?
Is it a temp problem?
Overwater?
Underwater?
Lighting?

Heres a pic :

IMAG02078.jpg

Help please and thank you.:grinjoint:

Re: Looking a little droopy.

they will only droop from a few things bro ! to close to light there is only so much light the little ones can take in so when they reach there max they can droop to protect themselves and evan curl over seeing as how the top of the leaves are where the plants take in all the light to convert it in to energy. or its to much water i would start by moving the light a little good luck

they are just doing there trip. how long since transplanting. the lights look like cfl's.? what are you going to do hydro or soil. as for them drooping don't worry to much. unless its been doing it for awhile.

Three days since transplant i think. Its a hydro dwc- bucket setup.
Started drooping a couple hours after. i look closer at the leaves and i recognized a few very dark "teeth" of the pedals. And they are the 6500k cfl lights. should i go back to using one? thanks again.

I'd suggest using both lights, but keeping them far enough away from the plant not to cause wilt (if that's what is causing it). If your hand feels uncomfortable under the light where the top of the plant is, the lights are too close.
I'm pretty new at this stuff myself. I didn't even know you could wash all the soil off of the roots of a plant and put it into a DWC medium and bucket after it's been growing in soil or soilless. I was always was under the impression that the type of roots that develop in soil are different than the type of water roots that develop in a hydro system.

Well maybe that is my problem. I didnt wash off the soil, just transplanted a chunk of it atop some hydrorocks.
They are CFL lights and they don't hot at all really. i raised the lights up to about halfway between the top of the grow box and the top of the plant.
I hope its able to survive.

Also on the third pic, there is a small brown stick looking thing coming out of the top that was white earlier this morning. Scares me now that it is brown. I feel as if whatever it is, its dead now. :thedoubletake:

joshjoints I got 9 cfl's in my little veg room 5 are the same thing you got and the other 4 are the 100 watt so I got 5 200 watts and 4 100 watts all day light I'm not using no soft white. All my clones look great! (next grow) Well the 6500K's I got about 1 ft the littler ones are about 6 inchs away. Yes put your hand over the plant with your lights on if your hand gets hot you are getting your plants to hot good rule of thumb with cfl's.
I would'nt trip to much until it's been a while. Go get some epsom salt. But then again I dont know jack shit about hydro.I like dirt my self. I really like the cfl's. I think they aaaare great. Go to Safeway to get your lights. Hell Yeah! I love it.
I got some pics you can look at I dont know if you can see the burns and some of my ladys in veg.
Sweet16.JPG
Sensi_Star3.JPG
Poor_thing.JPG
Next_Grow.JPG
Mystery_s.JPG
200_Watts_CFL_s.JPG
Big_Sister.JPG
The_Hicks_Family_726.JPG
they are pretty.

I can only hope my plant could look as good as those. Sheesh.
Beautiful man. for sure. Epsom salt you say? What exactly would that do?
Thanks again.

Hell I don't know LOL i just gave all of them some. The bag said to give them 1 tsp per gallon of water. See I'm in dirt it's a little easier for me. Just curious who said to go hydro for your first time.But anyways the epsom salt cures alot of problems leaf curling,growth stunting(its a debate on that one.I really don't know why they do the things they do.Alot of my clones have brown edges not crispy but looks like a brown leaf (just the edges). I'm not to worried about it. if I you I would'nt worry to much yet.
I would've stayed in dirt cost less. That clone of yours looks good. Give it a kiss talk to her. I know your laughing but no bullshit you love her and she will love you .I got a speaker in my room so I can play Bach, Beetovan,Mozart,ect..... No shit! Dont worry

I don't meen to sound like a dumb ass LMAO But she looks good. She's not droopy bad I can show you a bad one. I don't know why it looks like an S. It looks fuuny and she got roots.

sprinkled a little bit by the root and turned off the light for a few hours and its looking better already! i guess i might as well continue keeping updates on the plant for any extra help. thanks guys.

And ive heard of people talking to plants and it doing wonders. Lol i do sit in front of it and just stare at it sometimes. haha

at 420 dam nice bro :adore: i never seen nicer looking plants under cfl's

so back to dropping have they got any better ? i love soil for this reason ,that you have a way better buffer ! it takes a little longer to veg and bloom but hell i am in no rush now. i would do a flush for a week adding very little nutes and see if it fixes itself i hate the idea of dumping al kinds of stuff on the girls :high-five: salt scary but then again i am no pro and i have not used the dwc- bucket
good luck keep us informed bro

Its almost back to full health. I turned the light off for 6 hours and began the 18/6 cycle. couple of teeth on the pedals were burnt but nothing out of proportion. its grown a little bit since the last pics.

Back
Top Bottom