Poppajack's First Time

PoppaJack

420 Member
started my seeds in paper towels yesterday so here we go.....3 mazar x white rhino fem. Thats it for now , still have 4 more of those and a free northern lights fem for another time.

For medicinal I was looking for a strain to help with breast cancer, esophageal cancer, MS, stress, anxiety, and migraines. A 1 to 1 thc/cbd ratio came up the most in my searches. Critical mass(or similar) would have worked but I had to choose whatever was available at the seed store. I am open to recommendations on absolutely everything including choice of strains.

Blue dream is a sleeper n great for pains in my opinion enything og is really good if u want to look up some of the most hottest stuff on the market look up seedsherenow.com

Two of the seeds have opened so far , waiting on the third. It's been 44 hours. No root extension yet. I understand that I want the root to be about a 1/2 inch before planting in soil ?

For the soil I have 2 parts Espoma organic seed starter and one part Burpee natural vermiculite in 18 oz solo cups. I have the starter soil acclimating in the grow room now. For the main grow I have Fox Farm Ocean Forest.

I have a 50 gal drum of rain water outside that I will water with. Hope the grow is done before the freeze.

Finishing up the grow closet, kind of a stealthy closet within a closet. I'll try to post pics. Finished dimensions are 26" x 52" x 87" .

Seeds just popping now I’m sure will go well into January even for auto-flowers
Try to add some more details about your grow: for example
What’s the strain
What lights are you using
What nutes you’ll use
Environmental conditions
Looking forward to following your adventure
Hector
ok, mazar x white rhino feminized seeds ,
the lights are viparspectra HP300 x 2 ,
haven't decided on nutes yet but leaning towards the Fox Farm trio. ( open to suggestions)

I have a 100 cfm inline fan with carbon filter vented to outside and passive intake. A little worried that the fan isn't big enough because the room gets quite warm, up to 88f.

I wiffed on the door and cut it too short, about 3" from the floor . This may explain the excessive heat because too much makeup air was allowed to enter. I patched that up and just left a 3" x 3" hole in the bottom corner of the door and I can feel a slight draw there . I will monitor that.

ok, mazar x white rhino feminized seeds ,
the lights are viparspectra HP300 x 2 ,
haven't decided on nutes yet but leaning towards the Fox Farm trio. ( open to suggestions)

Have a read up on Advanced Nutrients ph perfect
They are a bit pricey (up here in Canada anyway) but it’s a great product
Helps the stumbling around ph problems
Fox farm is pretty good too

Have a read up on Advanced Nutrients ph perfect
They are a bit pricey (up here in Canada anyway) but it’s a great product
Helps the stumbling around ph problems
Fox farm is pretty good too
been reading other journals and I think dyna- gro is another good option. I don't think I need to add nutes for a while. All 3 seeds are now open so I think I will get them in the soil today. When do I start recording the dates of progress, seed opening, in soil or first sign of growth above soil? The last seed is about 18 hours behind the other two...

Room is running a little warm while empty. 70 low (dark for 6 hours) and 88 high. Can I assume it will be lower when oscillating fan, plants and water are introduced or do I need a bigger exhaust fan?

Back
Top Bottom