Posting to my journal

let me get this right.
Go to my profile and click on my journal tab
Scroll down to the bottom and click post quick reply
Enter my post
Is that right????:thanks::thumb::thanks:

Hi Pete,

Yes, that is one possible way. To clarify more for you, you can go to your profile page, click on the link to your journal (located in your signature), and then - as you say, scroll down to the bottom and make your journal post/update in the Quick Reply box (just as you do in any other thread).

You just need to make sure you are making your journal post in your journal, and not making a new thread in the forum every time you would like to update your journal.

Let me know if you are still confused.

:circle-of-love:

Hi Pete,

Yes, that is one possible way. To clarify more for you, you can go to your profile page, click on the link to your journal (located in your signature), and then - as you say, scroll down to the bottom and make your journal post/update in the Quick Reply box (just as you do in any other thread).

You just need to make sure you are making your journal post in your journal, and not making a new thread in the forum every time you would like to update your journal.

Let me know if you are still confused.

:circle-of-love:

I think I got it now.Thanks for setting me straight.Didn't mean to cause you guys more work.Sorry

Back
Top Bottom