"Likes" page has changed

As far as I know, we've never been able to access that via phone, yet.

However will be working on our mobile app after we get through this mess.

This script has broken too many things, we're trying to fix everything as fast as we can.

This is related to the "Likes/Thanks" feature, so I wanted to ask about it.

When I am using my mobile phone to log into the site, and click on "notifications" to see the "likes/Thanks", I cannot get to my likes page when I click that box. It takes me to my profile instead.
Is this a problem with others?
I am using a sprint service phone, have no idea what the browser is on it but could find out if needed.

Thank you!

Canna, I use Verizon, and I just tested it on my phone. It worked fine for me. I don't use the mobile app though. I prefer desktop mode, if that makes a difference.

Just a quick update...

As you can tell, we've made great progress on many of the issues related to this new likes/thanks script.

Numerous other issues have arisen as well and we're working as fast as we can to resolve them.

In regards to the SSL we added sitewide, apparently the gallery has some issues with it and is causing some pages not to load properly.

For the record, this particular programmer will be working on it tonight, then won't be back until Monday morning PST to resume.

This is next on our very long laundry list, your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated. :thanks:

:Namaste:

Thank you for the unThank button. I know I kept hitting the wrong button with my flying fingers, and it's nice to be able to back up. :battingeyelashes:

:high-five:

How is everyone digging the Likes & Thanks so far?

Any bugs or errors?

You can turn email notifications for Likes & Thanks on and off in your User CP

User CP > My Settings > My Profile > Likes & Thanks

Also SSL is now live site wide for everyone's ultimate security.

Next we start on the mobile app starting Monday morning.

Yep. Working nicely. The thanks button has quickly grown on me too. Thanks.:thumb:

While we are (sort of) on the subject of the mobile app, which I haven't tried to decode yet- here's a dumb question for the admins. One I've been wondering since I joined but hesitate to ask. I'll ask anyway, on behalf of everyone else who has wondered this.

Hidden in the 420 labyrinth somewhere, are there instructions on basic operation of the site? As in- what all the different icons mean and how to use them, etc?

Of course, I have figured them out by trial and error. I think I've seen all the obvious FAQ stuff by now. The site is a puzzle that had to be picked apart, which was/is kinda fun but maybe I missed finding the main instruction manual over the last year or so. I access here with mobile only, though I don't use the mobile version of the site. I think someone told me that when accessing from a desktop computer there is help info that pops up when you hover over the different icons?

This morning while catching up on journals I happened to click on the bar that shows who liked/thanked below a post I made. I wanted to see the "2 others" listed that "liked", so I clicked it. Instead of showing the members' names it took me to a statistic page with a list and other features that you can view, such as "Hottest threads/Posts".
I took a screenshot of it if you need that.

Is it supposed to be directed to that page instead of showing the names in the bar when you click it now?

Thank you!

Please show us the screenshot. :thanks:

This morning while catching up on journals I happened to click on the bar that shows who liked/thanked below a post I made. I wanted to see the "2 others" listed that "liked", so I clicked it. Instead of showing the members' names it took me to a statistic page with a list and other features that you can view, such as "Hottest threads/Posts".

Is it supposed to be directed to that page instead of showing the names in the bar when you click it now?

Thank you!

How is everyone digging the Likes & Thanks so far?

Any bugs or errors?

You can turn email notifications for Likes & Thanks on and off in your User CP

User CP > My Settings > My Profile > Likes & Thanks

Also SSL is now live site wide for everyone's ultimate security.

Next we start on the mobile app starting Monday morning.

Thanks for the heads up on the email part.
No bugs or errors here though the spammers are out in full force today, already reported like 4 and it is still early

I'm loving it 420. The members are quickly catching on to the difference between the choices and it's heartwarming to hear the laughter when they realize it. LOL!

Thanks for the vision and for the hard work that went into the implementation. :hug:

Please show us the screenshot. :thanks:

Here ya go, this is where it took me 3 times trying this morning:

LIkes1.jpg
Likes_2.jpg
likes_3.jpg

I just tried again on a different post of the same journal and it took me straight to that statistics page again.

Hope that helps.

:thanks:

Thank you!

Please send a ref link where I can see the issue.

Here's one from my journal:

Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

At the bottom of that post it shows the names of the members who "Liked" in addition to "3 others". If I click on the "3 others" it no longer will show just their names, it takes me to the "Entries" page as I posted screenshots of.

Thank you.

For the members here, is anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Not sure what the issue is? The page does what it should. Show all users who Liked this post.

Back
Top Bottom