Powdery mildew?

What I'm talking about would have nothing to do with the powdery mildew if that's what it is. But it does look like you could have some mites on your leaves. Do you have loupe you could examine them with. Could be nothing my eyes are old and tired. Lol
i havent looked. im waiting on a microscope to come in. (waiting till flower cause didnt really expect to need it). i think what you're seeing is just a trics,other white spots im talking about.

Here is a fact. Every suggestion to eliminate p.m. here will not work. Knocks it down a bit. Perhaps. But never elimiate

I am and have tried it all

Except

A sulphur burner.

For christmas maybe

Have you noticed any moths in your tent? They will secrete a substance on the leaves and then come back later to eat that spot...
Here is a fact. Every suggestion to eliminate p.m. here will not work. Knocks it down a bit. Perhaps. But never elimiate

Except

A sulphur burner.

For christmas maybe
Ever tried Milk? Yep milk :hmmmm: mixed in 3 parts...I part milk, 2 parts water, (in a gallon jug) and use a spray bottle, it works :thumb:

Best bet is to have exhaust fans going 24/7...also to have an oscillating fan on the floor and the top of your tent to keep air moving...as long as air is moving, there's a better chance of mold spores not attaching themselves to your leaves...

Have you noticed any moths in your tent? They will secrete a substance on the leaves and then come back later to eat that spot...

Ever tried Milk? Yep milk :hmmmm: mixed in 3 parts...I part milk, 2 parts water, (in a gallon jug) and use a spray bottle, it works :thumb:

Best bet is to have exhaust fans going 24/7...also to have an oscillating fan on the floor and the top of your tent to keep air moving...as long as air is moving, there's a better chance of mold spores not attaching themselves to your leaves...
can move another fan into that tent. and i havent really seen any moths.

can move another fan into that tent. and i havent really seen any moths.
I have 2 fans on the canopy, and 2 on the floor (both at opposite ends) of my 4 x 8 and 1 each in my 4 x 4 and veg closet...

Yeah, I'm mister overkill when it comes to preventative measures :rofl: ...I've had just about every pest and disease known to cannabis :rofl: and once I've had it, I try not to have that problem again :thumb:

I have 2 fans on the canopy, and 2 on the floor (both at opposite ends) of my 4 x 8 and 1 each in my 4 x 4 and veg closet...

Yeah, I'm mister overkill when it comes to preventative measures :rofl: ...I've had just about every pest and disease known to cannabis :rofl: and once I've had it, I try not to have that problem again :thumb:
yea im trying to avoid as much of this as i can. i have my 2 exhaust fans. 1 fan ontop of the tent blowing air down and a tower osolating fan in the corner. gonna add a box fan on low in another corner of the tent to be safe. gonna add another 1 into my veg tent as well.

yea im trying to avoid as much of this as i can. i have my 2 exhaust fans. 1 fan ontop of the tent blowing air down and a tower osolating fan in the corner. gonna add a box fan on low in another corner of the tent to be safe. gonna add another 1 into my veg tent as well.
They have 12 inch oscillating fans at Wally World for 15 bucks :thumb: fits perfect on the floor without taking up too much room, and you can point it at the floor, so you don't disturb lower branches as much as a box fan...been there, done that :thumb:

They have 12 inch oscillating fans at Wally World for 15 bucks :thumb: fits perfect on the floor without taking up too much room, and you can point it at the floor, so you don't disturb lower branches as much as a box fan...been there, done that :thumb:
they're out of stock where i am currently. just checked online. if anything ill just use the box fan on its lowest speed for a temporary fix. i have afew sitting around so.

they're out of stock where i am currently. just checked online. if anything ill just use the box fan on its lowest speed for a temporary fix. i have afew sitting around so.
Oh, they work. They just disturb the lower branches a little, that's why I started lolly-popping and scroging...no lower branches :rofl:

i plan on lollipopping and doing a heavy defol next week.
Watch how much you defoliate in flower :hmmmm: too much can cause stress and may hermie on you, or cause your yield to be small...I usually do about 20 leaves per plant each time I water/feed, but only after about 3 to 4 weeks, never before that :thumb:

:goodluck::passitleft:

Watch how much you defoliate in flower :hmmmm: too much can cause stress and may hermie on you, or cause your yield to be small...I usually do about 20 leaves per plant each time I water/feed, but only after about 3 to 4 weeks, never before that :thumb:

:goodluck::passitleft:
appreciate that heads up. im 2weeks into flower now (2 weeks since changing light cycles). was planning on giving it till sometime during next week to start lollipopping and defoling.

Yes i have used milk. Which apparently need to be activated by the sun/lights.

And it makes a heck of a mess of the plants with its residue. And. No. It does not eliminate p.m. controls. Perhaps

Apple cider vinegar. Spit. Urine. Let me think what else i tried

Hurs me brain

Ask any local grow store. P.m. is an extremely common problem

Except

A sulphur burner.

For christmas maybe
I have done some reading on the issue lately and I can tell you I had Pm and it was being caused by my insect infestation of root aphids. Many fungal issues are insect related and you may not even know you have them. If the insects lower your plants defenses then mildew and other nightmares can occur and will not go away until you kill all insects or shut down and start over the key to successful cannabis farming is a very clean grow area . No house plants no pet traffic nothing other wise they will find there way into your perpetual garden and end it in its tracks. This is why I prefer to grow from seed so no hidden hitchhikers can stay around for more than one run.

I have done some reading on the issue lately and I can tell you I had Pm and it was being caused by my insect infestation of root aphids. Many fungal issues are insect related and you may not even know you have them. If the insects lower your plants defenses then mildew and other nightmares can occur and will not go away until you kill all insects or shut down and start over the key to successful cannabis farming is a very clean grow area . No house plants no pet traffic nothing other wise they will find there way into your perpetual garden and end it in its tracks. This is why I prefer to grow from seed so no hidden hitchhikers can stay around for more than one run.
im gonna keep an eye on them over the next few days and see what happens. they still looks healthy and happy.

Back
Top Bottom