Powdery mildew

Gangamane

Hey guys I came home from work and immediately checked on the girls. When I opened up the tent and started looking at them I noticed what appears to be powdery mildew on two of them. The 11 roses and the northern lights. The the other three are clean and looking great. My humidity is in the range of 64-71% temperature has been 71-86 degrees. Two days after feeding the temp outside temp was 90 degrees and the tent got up to 90percent when I was at work came home and immediatly got it down to 60%. Will a spike for 10rs cause the mildew..

What I have done before is use a fork like a Pitch fork and just turn the top layer and then crumble it up. Probably with the heat and humidity, that may have done it. Turn the dirt, do not water yet. Do a 12 on 12 off and check ur dirt tomorrow.

Hey guys I came home from work and immediately checked on the girls. When I opened up the tent and started looking at them I noticed what appears to be powdery mildew on two of them. The 11 roses and the northern lights. The the other three are clean and looking great. My humidity is in the range of 64-71% temperature has been 71-86 degrees. Two days after feeding the temp outside temp was 90 degrees and the tent got up to 90percent when I was at work came home and immediatly got it down to 60%. Will a spike for 10rs cause the mildew..
Check this thread.
And this thread
There are a couple others but this is where you find everything.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

What I have done before is use a fork like a Pitch fork and just turn the top layer and then crumble it up. Probably with the heat and humidity, that may have done it. Turn the dirt, do not water yet. Do a 12 on 12 off and check ur dirt tomorrow.
What should I keep the humidity at

What should I keep the humidity at
Flower I like my vpd about 1.3 I believe.
That's about >55% rh I think.
Around there with lots of air circulation.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom