Pre flower after transplant on very young plants: good or bad?

YUNGGUN

420 Member
BUBBLE GUM STRAIN WITH NO KNOWN AUTOFLOWER TRAITS . WENT FROM 24 HOUR LED LIGHTS . TO OUTDOOR PLOTS . SHADE OVER TOOK ONE PLOT AND THIS HAPPENED . NOT WORRIED ABOUT LESS YIELD . WILL POTENTCY BE EFFECTED? . IS IT BAD FOR FLOWERING FEMALES TO BE AROUND VEGGING FEMALES ?

Attachments

• 7A2D985C-477A-4E3D-B166-65B3517D041A.png
    7A2D985C-477A-4E3D-B166-65B3517D041A.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 105
females can be with females regardless of veg or flowering. The plant isnt getting enough light and that's why it started to flower...or does have some auto in it. As for potency....that's strain related and how healthy the plant is.

Right . it’s the shade coming off the trees that grew leaves over night lol . The shade made it snap into preflower . But they look so nice I want to let them keep going just to see what happens haha . No dropping in leaves or anything . Plant is standing straight up so it’s obviously getting enough light to stay healthy . What’s your guess ? Will they go hermie if not enough direct light or just continue to flower early and have less yield ? Using happy frog outdoor straight in ground no smart pots

Right . it’s the shade coming off the trees that grew leaves over night lol . The shade made it snap into preflower . But they look so nice I want to let them keep going just to see what happens haha . No dropping in leaves or anything . Plant is standing straight up so it’s obviously getting enough light to stay healthy . What’s your guess ? Will they go hermie if not enough direct light or just continue to flower early and have less yield ? Using happy frog outdoor straight in ground no smart pots
Also these plants are maybe 3/4 of a foot talll lol

She should start stretching out some too.
Will post more pics when I get outside you guys have to see some of these they baby monsters buds on bud sights on each node but so young and looking so healthy . Regardless of experience . I Know you guys will get a kick out of these lol . Thanks my friends . Much love

Will post more pics when I get outside you guys have to see some of these they baby monsters buds on bud sights on each node but so young and looking so healthy . Regardless of experience . I Know you guys will get a kick out of these lol . Thanks my friends . Much love
Good luck.

What part of the country are you in? If I put plants out right now they would most likely begin to flower. The bad thing is they will start to reveg in a few weeks. It’s just to early in the northern US to put them outdoors.

Back
Top Bottom