Prices?

Hydro-eats-u

Im from Canada, just want to know how much you guys (US or Euro) pay for weed, up here for the best shit its 25 n 1/8th, 50 a quarter, 90 a half and 160 a OZ, 480 QP

You should consider yourself lucky. Where I am from, the best shit is $50 an eighth and $275-350 an ounce. We pay as much for our middies as you do for your banger. These prices are not dealer prices though...

Hydro-eats-u said:
i guess this means i smoke to much weed :S

What does that have to do with the prices? We still poke too much smot around here.

i jus wondering are any of you people like this? lets say you need money for something, a gift for someone, to buy something, to pay someone back for anything. a lot of times u dont have the money. but when you want to buy weed, the money is right their, all u have to do is just pick it up off the ground. haha

Hydro-eats-u said:
Im from Canada, just want to know how much you guys (US or Euro) pay for weed, up here for the best shit its 25 n 1/8th, 50 a quarter, 90 a half and 160 a OZ, 480 QP
damn those are bomb ass prices for the best shit. around here (southern cali) for OK shit i can get like 35 an 1/8th but thats considered really good. really good shit can be up in the 60's. an O of OK shit is at least 250.

in ak usa they charg $120. for an 8th, thats why i dont buy the shit, oh thats kodiak ak by the way. up in north pole ak its about 40 for a qo. and its not to bad. all indore.

$90 for 1/8th for exotic hydro (usually indoor grown light green with long orange hairs) now $120...fuckin drought:confused:
$110 for 1/8th of really good haze (usually light greenish to light brown drentched in cristals)
location...queens ny

her in the bay area, califronia a dime bag cost 5-10$ a 20 sack cost 10-20$ 30 for good shit like purple. and a 1/4 oif an oz. cost 80-100$ all depending on quality and dealer... some peopl sell it cheaper my dealer hooks up chronic for 10$ a 20 sack its good fucking weed to

Good shit here has always been 50 1/8 100 quarter and i've gotten ounces for anywhere from 270-350, and one for 250. I usually get the good weed while im in colo though.

Yeah in Northern Califas. Weed goes for 45-60 an 1/8 of an O. 250-400 an O. Its all exelent stuff. I can never find shwag. Not even if I try. The avarage price an 1/8 for high quaility is $45.

sticky_icky said:
$90 for 1/8th for exotic hydro (usually indoor grown light green with long orange hairs) now $120...fuckin drought:confused:
$110 for 1/8th of really good haze (usually light greenish to light brown drentched in cristals)
location...queens ny
Man thats shitty, i just picked up a H/oz of this stinky assss shit thats caked in crystals, i got a full bowl of THC from grindin 1.5g's. and i got it for 85$

Back
Top Bottom