Pricing hash

I actually just picked up a rosin press on Monday. The bubble bags work out great, but I wanted to try rosin bad. When you are ready to buy a rosin press check out NugSmasher. I picked up the mini because I dont normally sell just use for personal.
I would try rosin, in a heartbeat, but I’m not into dabbing like the young generation is, I can’t bring myself to smoke something that’s been purged and vacuumed and put in the oven and all that other crazy stuff they do to make it let alone how dangerous it can be even for the experienced person then at that point it’s not even natural, rosin is deff natural in my opinion, I know I’d still prefer hash though lol

I would try rosin, in a heartbeat, but I’m not into dabbing like the young generation is, I can’t bring myself to smoke something that’s been purged and vacuumed and put in the oven and all that other crazy stuff they do to make it let alone how dangerous it can be even for the experienced person then at that point it’s not even natural, rosin is deff natural in my opinion, I know I’d still prefer hash though lol
Idk you may be surprised, my best friend is a 70yr old Vietnam vet and he said the same thing. He has been smoking hash since the 70's, tried dabs 1 time didnt like it. Then I got the rosin press got him to try it and he now loves rosin!!
Im not a fan of bho either I use cannabis because its natural. When your adding butane its not so natural anymore. Thats what appealed to me about pressin rosin, and boy am I glad I jumped on the boat lol.

oz of good hash here goes for $100 an oz, or bulk buy at
$1349.99 / LB = $3.01 per gram
$2799.99 / KG = $2.80 per gram

Attachments

• FE79355A-0A8E-46D3-96AE-673B660FDCCB.jpeg
    FE79355A-0A8E-46D3-96AE-673B660FDCCB.jpeg
    290.8 KB · Views: 144
  • 6491CE6A-9C8A-4D03-B2E9-402A1514E0D7.jpeg
    6491CE6A-9C8A-4D03-B2E9-402A1514E0D7.jpeg
    427 KB · Views: 160
I actually just picked up a rosin press on Monday. The bubble bags work out great, but I wanted to try rosin bad. When you are ready to buy a rosin press check out NugSmasher. I picked up the mini because I dont normally sell just use for personal.
Hey, just wondering how much plant product did you use and what did the final result yield?

Back
Top Bottom