The Hash Club

It would be really cool of u wud post some pics of this hash u get and do u ever make ur own??

Well there's some 18 pages of hash pics if you feel like plowing through the entire thread ;)

I delete pics of hash just after upload because here hash means you're ''affiliated'' and green means you're a hippie ;) So unlike pics of weed, there's not a large archive of hash pics.

Yes I just started making bubblehash recently so I can eliminate all my trim and popcorn which, if found by the fuzz, counts like bud, and if I have to get a fine for some weed, it better be FIRE and not sloppy seconds :)

One more thing about big machine vaping I like

After we inhale about three or four bags full of vape, I dump the vaped pot from the little container into the palm of my hand, to crush it up to release the last of the vapour, and i get a whiff of the pot as I crush it

And it smells so darn good

Well there's some 18 pages of hash pics if you feel like plowing through the entire thread ;)

I delete pics of hash just after upload because here hash means you're ''affiliated'' and green means you're a hippie ;) So unlike pics of weed, there's not a large archive of hash pics.

Yes I just started making bubblehash recently so I can eliminate all my trim and popcorn which, if found by the fuzz, counts like bud, and if I have to get a fine for some weed, it better be FIRE and not sloppy seconds :)
Yea lol i realized there was a bunch after i clicked send and kept reading lol yea i lost my bubble bags when we moved up here yea i love hash man is that the only way u make it is bubble bags?

Hey Jones, what brand of extractor do you have? I'm shopping for one right now. Im leaning towards a co2 closed passive loop. Any thoughts or comments? Still haven't made up my mind, model im looking at in Canada goes for around $1500 Can you send some pics?

Hey Jones, what brand of extractor do you have? I'm shopping for one right now. Im leaning towards a co2 closed passive loop. Any thoughts or comments? Still haven't made up my mind, model im looking at in Canada goes for around $1500 Can you send some pics?
Shit that is to pricey for me lol I jus got a cheap little vacuum pump extractor from bestvaluvacs.com they aren't a sponsor on here i dnt think so I dnt wana post pics n get in trouble but jus go on Google and check it out they have close loops also i believe but way cheaper i think but idk bout shipping to Canada or not but worth a check

KCCO77 has info on his backpurge as well. I think he said all in it was about $600? I'll see if I can get him to chime in.

A friend reminded me of this tonight in about '97 or so in Amsterdam I had some hash called "Super Crystal Minoc" it was glorious, the best. Anyone heard of it?

kootenay-watermelon-kush1.jpg

Strain Name — Kootenay Watermelon Kush

Type: Canadian-made with unknown Indica cultivars.
From — buymyweedonline
When — 01/18
Price - $18.00 per gram

Appearance —Medium green-brown. Very hard & crumbly. Just touch it & crumbs fall off. Some visible trichomes with some plant matter.
Smell — Muted sweet hash
Taste — Typical mild hash taste medium smooth with minor throat assault
Type of Buzz — Quick mind haze then solid hash body chill with medium length. Quite potent — far better than the usual common Afghan or Maroc.
Length of Buzz — 1.5 hours +
Best Medicinal Use —pain (particularly nerve pain), anxiety, relaxation

Overall — This comes from a hash maker in BC He grows organically & this is dry sieve. It is a pain to work with because of its hard texture but it does get the job done nicely. A couple of tokes & you will be in the zone. Well-made but expensive as the prices in Canada keep creeping up. About 8/10.

Ian

kootenay-watermelon-kush1.jpg

Strain Name — Kootenay Watermelon Kush

Type: Canadian-made with unknown Indica cultivars.
From — buymyweedonline
When — 01/18
Price - $18.00 per gram

Appearance —Medium green-brown. Very hard & crumbly. Just touch it & crumbs fall off. Some visible trichomes with some plant matter.
Smell — Muted sweet hash
Taste — Typical mild hash taste medium smooth with minor throat assault
Type of Buzz — Quick mind haze then solid hash body chill with medium length. Quite potent — far better than the usual common Afghan or Maroc.
Length of Buzz — 1.5 hours +
Best Medicinal Use —pain (particularly nerve pain), anxiety, relaxation

Overall — This comes from a hash maker in BC He grows organically & this is dry sieve. It is a pain to work with because of its hard texture but it does get the job done nicely. A couple of tokes & you will be in the zone. Well-made but expensive as the prices in Canada keep creeping up. About 8/10.

Ian
Love those reviews Ian , thanks for that!

I got some more bubble hash made. I used 35 grams and got 3.3 back, so I'm pretty happy that I'm at least getting up to 10% returns. I think the biggest difference is that this time I went full-bore with the paint-stirring drill attachment, and for about 15 minutes. It probably isn't really as high quality as some people might strive for (full melt?) but it's just as good as I had it last time with the gentle agitation, only I got 2x ( maybe 3x ) as more return.

Unless I'm working with ounces upon ounces again, I'm just going to do the full-bore agitation from the start. I think that gentle stirring is better for when you have enough to do a 2nd run and are working with amounts that are more than just a few ounces.

My 73 micron stuff

IMG_20180127_055157.jpg
IMG_20180127_054928.jpg

I got some more bubble hash made. I used 35 grams and got 3.3 back, so I'm pretty happy that I'm at least getting up to 10% returns. I think the biggest difference is that this time I went full-bore with the paint-stirring drill attachment, and for about 15 minutes. It probably isn't really as high quality as some people might strive for (full melt?) but it's just as good as I had it last time with the gentle agitation, only I got 2x ( maybe 3x ) as more return.

Unless I'm working with ounces upon ounces again, I'm just going to do the full-bore agitation from the start. I think that gentle stirring is better for when you have enough to do a 2nd run and are working with amounts that are more than just a few ounces.

My 73 micron stuff

IMG_20180127_055157.jpg
IMG_20180127_054928.jpg
Dam bro nice lookn lil chunk u got there.

Nice i gotta actually get some more bubble bags so I can start making bubble hash again i miss it lol i got so used to makn dabs that I kinda jus stopped with the bubble but seeing these pics really Make's me wana start up again haha

Seeing all this hash brings back sooooo many memories. I need smellovision lol.

Nice i gotta actually get some more bubble bags so I can start making bubble hash again i miss it lol i got so used to makn dabs that I kinda jus stopped with the bubble but seeing these pics really Make's me wana start up again haha

I use to make isowash but I just never really liked leaving the alcohol to evaporate into the air, having to ventilate the house not to be overcome by the fumes, and then the constant worry that I'd not purged it all out anyway. Bubblehash I think gets less, and isn't a as potent, but on the other hand, it's safer and harder to screw up. I've messed a lot of batches of isowash up by soaking for too long and they just become squidyblack like oil and blech to that. Even if you screw the pooch on yield with bubblehash, you still get really fine stuff back.

I use to make isowash but I just never really liked leaving the alcohol to evaporate into the air, having to ventilate the house not to be overcome by the fumes, and then the constant worry that I'd not purged it all out anyway. Bubblehash I think gets less, and isn't a as potent, but on the other hand, it's safer and harder to screw up. I've messed a lot of batches of isowash up by soaking for too long and they just become squidyblack like oil and blech to that. Even if you screw the pooch on yield with bubblehash, you still get really fine stuff back.
Isn't isowash supposed to be black tho? But tht wasnt what i meant by dabs i meant bho but no no on here and when doing iso i also use my 3cfm pump kit for degassing silicone epoxy to get all the gasses out and end up with a pure product like u wud get at a dispensary well if they sold rso that is idk if they do but it's good lol

Isn't isowash supposed to be black tho? But tht wasnt what i meant by dabs i meant bho but no no on here and when doing iso i also use my 3cfm pump kit for degassing silicone epoxy to get all the gasses out and end up with a pure product like u wud get at a dispensary well if they sold rso that is idk if they do but it's good lol

Well, I think there's like your general hash oil you can make with isowash, and then there's qwiso, or quick-wash iso, that's what I liked to do. With that method you only let the weed hit the alcohol for a very short amount of time--I mean I actually just put the weed in a sieve and pour the alcohol through it and let it soak for however long it takes gravity to pull it through. Doing that I get isohash that's pretty much like bho wax or shatter and totally dab-able. But the thing is if you leave the alcohol soaking for even a second too long, it gets pretty dark. So it's a hard balance to achieve. I posted some pics of my isowash previously in the thread.

IMG_20170205_182340-11.jpg

IMG_20170804_225302-11.jpg

IMG_20170602_1913371.jpg

IMG_20161206_184642.jpg

Versus like this if it goes too long..

IMG_20170815_013704.jpg

Well, I think there's like your general hash oil you can make with isowash, and then there's qwiso, or quick-wash iso, that's what I liked to do. With that method you only let the weed hit the alcohol for a very short amount of time--I mean I actually just put the weed in a sieve and pour the alcohol through it and let it soak for however long it takes gravity to pull it through. Doing that I get isohash that's pretty much like bho wax or shatter and totally dab-able. But the thing is if you leave the alcohol soaking for even a second too long, it gets pretty dark. So it's a hard balance to achieve. I posted some pics of my isowash previously in the thread.

IMG_20170205_182340-11.jpg

IMG_20170804_225302-11.jpg

IMG_20170602_1913371.jpg

IMG_20161206_184642.jpg

Versus like this if it goes too long..

IMG_20170815_013704.jpg
Omg i always wondered y mine always turned black lmao wow im guna so try qwiso the next run and tryn do it quick and see if i like that better. What's the difference is it smoother or taste better or what?

Back
Top Bottom