The Hash Club

My facial hair varied depending on how long I forget to shave :) Usually when it starts getting itchy.

Surprising experiment going on. I found this pile of weed that had been vaped in a vaporizer. Put some of it in a cigarette and to my surpise it made me stoned. That is telling me that the vaporizers don't make use of everything. It was actually surprising potent to be already smoked

My facial hair varied depending on how long I forget to shave :) Usually when it starts getting itchy.

Surprising experiment going on. I found this pile of weed that had been vaped in a vaporizer. Put some of it in a cigarette and to my surpise it made me stoned. That is telling me that the vaporizers don't make use of everything. It was actually surprising potent to be already smoked

People call it ABV, I think it doesn't taste too good when smoked but it adds a nice unique flavor if you cook with it. Some people roll it in hash spliffs instead of tobacco.

People call it ABV, I think it doesn't taste too good when smoked but it adds a nice unique flavor if you cook with it. Some people roll it in hash spliffs instead of tobacco.
I've tried 3 different vaporizer and haven't liked one of them. Old school.....i don't know!? I'd like to ditch the paper in doobs if possible, just tastes like I'm ripping myself off. If the toss is still smokeable, then my thoughts have been validated lol.

I've tried 3 different vaporizer and haven't liked one of them. Old school.....i don't know!? I'd like to ditch the paper in doobs if possible, just tastes like I'm ripping myself off. If the toss is still smokeable, then my thoughts have been validated lol.

Vaping uses a lot less herbs then joints so it's not really all that wasteful. I prefer joints myself, but do have, and occasionally use several bongs, pipes, and vapes. Vaping is probably the least wasteful, but it's just not the same experience or high.

Vaping uses a lot less herbs then joints so it’s not really all that wasteful. I prefer joints myself, but do have, and occasionally use several bongs, pipes, and vapes. Vaping is probably the least wasteful, but it’s just not the same experience or high.

I have one of those Kind Pens from Tru Va'. It's all about the flavor but I agree it's not the same high or experience. What I like to do is vape the green setting (lowest temp) just to get the amazing terps flavors, then I switch to the blue setting (medium) and get a bit more of those terps and more of the 'high' feeling. Then the red setting (hottest), it's still not a full on stone but it does a good job and gets me feeling pretty stoney/ high, just riding the thought waves, you know the deal. The red setting makes me cough too, so that's nice to have... Very little paranoia with the vapes. My friend has one too, we does bong rips and then vapes for the flavor, that way we've got the stone and the flavor too.

I like the vape cause I can moderate the consumption a bit better and I can choose how heavily I feel the affects of the flowers. It's almost like a customizable high depending on what you're doing.

My job is working phones sometimes so I need to be able to have a professional conversation with people, but when it's data entry I get full on baked and just focus on my keyboard...

SAVE THE VAPORIZER...

:volcano-smiley:

I tend to agree. I don't feel vaping will give you the same stoned feeling as a good pipe or joint. But guess it's a personal thing

I have a volcano that I use continuously, at the moment actually,,:volcano-smiley:

I, we, me and me missus, love it to death, it poops out a lotto vaporizer poo. I, we, find the stone much deeper, but certainly different. We do not use the vaper for hash or oil, we have a bong for that. Rarely a joint, reminds me too much of ciggys,

Dabbing is the next adventure I guess, tho it is just hot knifing without the harsh knife components included in the smoke

Any dabbers here?

:volcano-smiley:

I also consume decarbed bud, a different buzz again, completely,, that gets me going more than anything these days, but sometimes upsets my stomach

Validated?? Well, I do not know how much pipe cleanings I have smoked over the years, when bud was scarce, and it got me stoned every time, disgusting tho it was. I mighta got stoned on parsley once too

Some folks, including myself once, make butter or oil from the vape leftovers, no need to waste at all

I use the Arizer Air and sometimes load up half a bowl of herbs then toss in a lump of hash and follow up with a bit more herbs, those bowls hit for a very long time and their is usually no leftover hash in with the ABV.

Which vaporizers did you try?

I tend to agree. I don't feel vaping will give you the same stoned feeling as a good pipe or joint. But guess it's a personal thing

I totally disagree!

I usually smoke spliffs with 1g hash and 0,8g homegrown, and have more than a few times been messed up more by 0,2g homegrown on my Extreme Q and also my handheld CFV (both are full convection)

I'm not gonna stop smoking spliffs, it's way too nice to sit and fiddle with something for a while, but I like using vaporizers very much + they're super handy for stealthy medicating ;)

Validated?? Well, I do not know how much pipe cleanings I have smoked over the years, when bud was scarce, and it got me stoned every time, disgusting tho it was. I mighta got stoned on parsley once too

Some folks, including myself once, make butter or oil from the vape leftovers, no need to waste at all
Christmas was good to me. My stepson (bless him) bought me a bong (as nuts as that sounds lol). I'll likely never touch the vape again.....

Vaping is different than smoking a joint, but the taste is so much better cause you're not burning your terps. I have a Solo II on my way, which makes me happy, cause I'd like to get more into vaping due to health reasons. All these years of doobs and bongs put a sttain on your bronchiand if I smoke a lot sometimes wake up with a nasty cough, which has been worrying me recently.

been smoking my share of pipe-poo too. Back when I did not grow myself and had to use hard earned money on street-shit.... It is disgusting, but actually sometimes kick more than the street-shit. Not sure what you're smoking when you're smoking pipe-poo. But it does work

I have that Plenty Vaporizer from Stortz & Bickel. Not bad but tend to go for the joints or the pipe most of the times.

Here's my truck pipe, can't tell you how old it is. But if it could talk.... Smoking on the go is hard sometimes, with the pipe one big blast up in the air and no stink. I use to smoke j's but ppl would complain.
9aef8379186a2c0785325e2489c350d9.jpg

I personally feel that a hit from a bong is more intense. I have a volcano and a black mamba handheld and while the volcano works well I don't think you get the Initial wollop of the bong hit. I also find I have to use more weed in a vape where as I can use a relatively small amount in a bong and still get battered.

Speaking of pipe poo, In desperate times I used to roll the black shit into little balls and roll them around in my weed tub and grinder to collect any trics. Tasted like shit but got you wasted if u hadn't smoked all day.

I have a Vicod 5g handheld vaporizer. It's made for dry herb but has a little steel cup you can put wax into it with. Works well with bubble hash too if you mix it with weed (otherwise it bubbles up the mouthpiece).

I feel like the taste is better, but it's not as intense a high so I always find myself smoking the bing even though I have been trying to use rhea vaporizer more for health reasons. I have used the abv in butter too, but along with trim, so can't say how potent it was.

A little review of the blondest hash from last run

It's really nice smoke and I think I'm gonna go buy 50g of it next run if they have more. I'm gonna add another review parameter: Value for money;)

Smell: Classic maroc smell 7/10

Taste: Classic maroc taste 7/10

Effect: Starts headstrong, with a good body effect - good for sleep and relaxing 8/10

Handling: Light and fluffy but can easily be massaged into a darker and harder substance. giving the smoke a more full body 8/10

Overall: Very nice smoke 8/10

Value for money: It's really close to being a 10/10, a little bit better or little bit cheaper would have done it 9/10

Here's a side by side comparison of the hash after some massage and before:smokin:

WP_20160805_23_42_51_Pro.jpg

:Namaste:

It would be really cool of u wud post some pics of this hash u get and do u ever make ur own??

Back
Top Bottom