problem with my plant

OriginalSkunk

my plants 5 ladys have all the same problem. leafs is yellowing and curling up dunno why i flash it before 1 week and continiu doing it my soil is good,watering is good 2 lamps and 1 flurenc(sorry for my english) help pls. if u needed photos i will upload after 4:00

How old are they? What sized pots are they in? What type of soil and nutes are u using? What strength (according to the manufacturers recommendations) are u feeding? How often are U feeding? Is the yellowing starting from the lower leaves or the new growth. A photo would help.

They are 1 month in 2 days. don`t have meter right now for my pot but is good don`t have problem with that. i feed it every 3-4 days. photos uploading now.
have something like stigmas on leafs dunno what is this i`m new grower and is my first one

what u mean what i feeding and how often? name of soil is florance. i will try to put more photos and i give u then link coz is 4-5mbs each photo can`t upload or resize for the page coz is doing the quality bad

hmmmm the soil i use i have other 4 small plants without problem starting from seed and now is 1 week and is good. dunno only water i`m put in 3-4 days i have one thing named ALFOFLASH.

i don`t know where to find this soil i leave in greece :/
and this soil i use is organic not chemical and is eco soil i will try to find this soil but dunno if i find it

other 1 question if my soil is chemical or alc the plants must burn when is starting grow coz i have other 4 plants 1 weeks and is going well no problem detected

Back
Top Bottom