Propagator yes or no ?

Virandell

Hi so I have small problem I see mixed opinions about propagator (the ones with vents at the top) so my humidity is on 35~% and I wanted to help my seedling abit I know is not that bad but I bet they would grow better if would be abit higher humidity ? Anyway what's your opinions guys is it worth keep seedlings in propagator for 7-10 days or is it more for cuttings ? I heard mixed opinions

No. Your seedlings will mould or fall over due to damping off. If they need to be babied that much get another strain

No. Your seedlings will mould or fall over due to damping off. If they need to be babied that much get another strain
They don't be need babied at all it's my 3rd successful gro don't get me wrong they growing good but the humidity is abit low for that stage which can cause they will grow abit slower (i think) not a big deal of course :D

I keep my seedlings in the highest humidity I can get without going out of my way for about 3 days after breaking ground. I do this by taping a sandwich bag around a solo cup. Then after those 3 days I remove the bag completely and put the cup back in the tent I had it in. Tent is around 40%

I keep my seedlings in the highest humidity I can get without going out of my way for about 3 days after breaking ground. I do this by taping a sandwich bag around a solo cup. Then after those 3 days I remove the bag completely and put the cup back in the tent I had it in. Tent is around 40%
Meh I spend 10£ for nothing then ^^ usually don't have problem with sproting usually they pop after 12-20h later soil and after 2~ days they are out thanks alot for answer appreciate it ^^

I don't use domes on seedlings or clones.
In the open air all the time (although my open air is usually around 40%, and 32c).

Back
Top Bottom