Purple Bud, Blueberry and Gelat.OG in coco 2020

And after coco maybe step down to real soil like organics and super soils and the sorts. After learning a bit how soil affects health. Based on the coco grow lol . Welp that me thinking aloud again

To be honest, im slightly winging it and its still great. I did a ton of research years back when i first did coco, but im very rusty now and am relearning. Im going by what canna recommends for its "light" feeding schedule. Ive had a little calmag problem and maybe an over nute problem, but other than that the growth on my plants has been very impressive.

Just getting around to updating. Been busy lately! Took some clones and switched to 12/12. Plants were at 3 weeks veg when flipped. Loving how they are growing, but im getting some rusty spots and i dont know why. Its on random leaves and not on every plant. Dont really know whats causing it.... Still running Canna's "light" feeding schedule. Running Coco A +B, Rhizotonic, Cannazym and Calmag (2ml per gal). Anyone know what the problem could be?? They seem really healthy otherwise.

Attachments

• thumbnail-_1_.jpeg
    thumbnail-_1_.jpeg
    425.1 KB · Views: 36
  • thumbnail.jpeg
    thumbnail.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 33
  • thumbnail-_2_.jpeg
    thumbnail-_2_.jpeg
    303.2 KB · Views: 34
  • thumbnail-_3__1.jpeg
    thumbnail-_3__1.jpeg