Purple Kush Feminized - FFOF Soil - Pots Outdoor Grow ARK

Sorry beaver still learning how to use the forum. Didn't think I wld get any help at all so I was surprised 2 of you offered your insight. Thank you too both. Those pics are today. I had fresh pots out and everything I was prolly 5 mins from doing it.

Sorry beaver still learning how to use the forum. Didn't think I wld get any help at all so I was surprised 2 of you offered your insight. Thank you too both. Those pics are today. I had fresh pots out and everything I was prolly 5 mins from doing it.
If you are all set I'd do it. They will be much healthier and easier to care for. Up pot slowly, no need to get them into such big pots so soon. Just my opinion though, probably worth about what you paid for it:thumb:

This is ours at 12 days from sprout. I find starting in a solo cup or a smaller container to get a good root ball going is a good thing. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just correct it with a lower pH and you should be fine. It's early, they can bounce back

7dfdb1ebf18d3252bd142d7e1c004074.jpg
The one on the right really took off. What is it?

I agree with you on small cups and waiting for the roots to catch up. As far as my own experience goes over watering and improper pH will take a huge toll. Ask me how I know this:thumb:

Hey guys got a question... It's been 5 days since my last water tmw will be 6. Temps have been low here. I've had them inside under a florescent garden light. It puts off no heat. My soil is still moist. Do I still not water?? There looking better today nice green stalks. Leaves are turned up nice big ones too. So do I just sit back and watch em grow?

Ok update. The ts were high today so baby's got to go outside all day. The moisture went down all the way. So I got to water today and test run off. My pH is back under control. And each plant received 22.6 oz of reverse osmosis water. With a pg of 6.5. My runoff was 6.4. So everything's good. I've got some new pics but still have yet to master the whole pic thing. Nismo if you cld let me know when you can help me with this.

Ok update. The ts were high today so baby's got to go outside all day. The moisture went down all the way. So I got to water today and test run off. My pH is back under control. And each plant received 22.6 oz of reverse osmosis water. With a pg of 6.5. My runoff was 6.4. So everything's good. I've got some new pics but still have yet to master the whole pic thing. Nismo if you cld let me know when you can help me with this.

What do you need help with bud? Your pH is spot on and you are good to go. One thing though, the risk for pests increases with your girls inside if you take them in and out. Don't get me wrong let them get all of the natural sunlight they can get. But you may need to take special precautions. Oh hell I forgot they will end up outside. :lot-o-toke: Carry on. Oh and if the soil is moist, don't water. They like a good wet/dry cycle. They will tell you when they are thirsty. Leaves still reaching for the sky, leave them be. :thumb:

Ok so you said when you start a post theres the upload pic button. But I don't have that. I know how to upload them into the gallery like you taught me. But lost after that. I've got new pics of the girls wanted to put up. Also I just got back from Lowe's I bought a pH,light,moisture meter for 9 bucks like wat a effffing deal. So newaus just got back put it in the soil. And my pH is actually more like 5.9-5.7 will adjust with pH up next watering. Also thanks for the help I don't want to ask to many questions annoy ppl. But this is my first grow done right l. Not halfass and I've seen these ppl who yeild lbs not ozs. So im shooting for that. I know bad start but I've got a few tricks myself to help once there out of seedling stage.

Ok so you said when you start a post theres the upload pic button. But I don't have that. I know how to upload them into the gallery like you taught me. But lost after that. I've got new pics of the girls wanted to put up. Also I just got back from Lowe's I bought a pH,light,moisture meter for 9 bucks like wat a effffing deal. So newaus just got back put it in the soil. And my pH is actually more like 5.9-5.7 will adjust with pH up next watering. Also thanks for the help I don't want to ask to many questions annoy ppl. But this is my first grow done right l. Not halfass and I've seen these ppl who yeild lbs not ozs. So im shooting for that. I know bad start but I've got a few tricks myself to help once there out of seedling stage.
Well about posting pictures. If you are in your smart phone using the desktop view, you click here:

e7ab3090f7bc15ceb1c95499b7d923b7.jpg

If you want to use the 420 app, which I am using currently, you just click here:

d112f863081fdaf8519c7f6695ad3e4b.jpg

I hope that clears it up for ya. As for the moisture meter, we have one as well. And they don't lie. The pH that it says on there is the pH of the soil not the water. You would still have to use another meter for pH before you water. Keep it in the 6.2 to 6.8 and you will be golden.

Ask all the questions you want. Don't be shy or feel stupid for asking something. Someone in here has experienced it so you shouldn't have to. We are here to help and to help to the best of our abilities to fix an issue. And let me tell you, it is 1000 times easier with pictures. So keep it up and enjoy watching them grow, they do it fast.

20160412_170208.jpg
20160412_170158.jpg
20160412_170147.jpg
20160412_170138.jpg

so it only took me a hour but here we go folks. Fresh pics of my Baby girls. All named after one of my kids. Ill keep the pics coming. Special thanks to Nismo for showing me how to do this lol

Ok so there's gotta be something wrong with my days. Everyone else's grow journals at day 13 look like giants compared to mine. When are we starting our days. From the day the seed sprouts? Or the day you put it in the ground? Or im doing something very wrong in my grow. My plants look like children compared to others at day 13???

Once those roots grow to fit those pots the plants will start growing. This will save you one transplant so really you haven't lost much time and technically saved you some risk transplanting. I started my clones in 1 Gal pots and the same thing happened, it took me 4 weeks to see any real growth, on the 5th week growth started to explode. Also, in pots that big with small plants I read that it is best to just water around the base of the plant to hit the roots (helps roots as oxygen gets through dry outer soil). I use a turkey baster.

Happy 420 everyone!!! Great day. So since its a holiday I'm putting pics up early. There's definitely some good growth going on there outside all day come in at night. Got some extra goodies in the pics for the holiday. Enjoy guys

Back
Top Bottom