Purple Kush

What's your nutrient mix, photoperiod and PH for the Flowering cycle?

I am using all Advanced Nutrients products mixed in 3 gallons of RO water for each of 4 DWC buckets. MGB, Sensi Cal-mag Xtra, Big Bud, Voodoo Juice, Piranha, Bud Factor X, Bud Candy, Tarantula, Sensizym, Bud Ignitor, Rhino Skin, and Kushie Kush this week, as directed by the feeding schedule for week 2 of 8 of the bloom phase.

Because I am using Advanced Nutrients products, my pH stays relatively between 5.8-6.1. I can't say that I've ever had a problem with my pH. Good stuff.

That's a lot of nutrient. :)
Just started the same strain. I got the seeds from Crop King Seeds. Once I get them to take (5.5 ph germination) I'm gonna start with Earth Juice 5 pack system in ProMix BX. I'll go 24 hour light for veg and 12/12 for bloom. I usually raise bloom PH to 6.3-6.5 and use the EJ bloom juice with 0 nitrogen. Using 1000 watts T5's and the SCROG method.

It sure is, and it's a lot of work. Quite expensive as well lol.

Sounds like you've got a solid plan. I hope everything goes smoothly for you. Earth Juice products are really good too, I'm told. I have a friend who runs a hydro store that speaks highly of them.

I'll post a weekly update here titled "CKS Purple Cush" with photos when the seeds pop the soil. I'm gonna manifold like you did but at the 3rd node I only bought the 1 litre bottles of nutrients because I'm only allowed 5 plants on my ACMPR license.

That'd be awesome. I'd be very interested in seeing how they turn out.
I got my newest shipment of seeds from CKS too. Feminized White Widow and Blueberry. WW is my next grow though. Eventually, I'm going to make my own feminized White Berry seeds. That should be fun lol

Are you doing an electrolysis to make colloidal silver? I saved some pollen from a CKS white widow that I made over summer using the colloidal silver method. I may cross the WW with the PK.

That's right.

That would be really cool. I don't think there's an official name for that particular strain, though I could be wrong.

420-magazine-mobile1437622248.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1976167034.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1645935257.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1804548633.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1555965941.jpg

Sorry for the delay in my latest post.

These are my 4 PK girls. Week 4, Day 2. Still feeding them Advanced Nutrients 2+. They are beginning to smell so good, and buds are starting to form everywhere. They are getting really tall, so I had to move them away from the light. I planned on them doubling in size, but these actually TRIPLED! I had no idea that this would happen! Pretty sure the flowering stretch is over now, or at least I hope so. I'm all out of room!

The temp stays at around 73°F and the humidity at around 45%. They seem to love it. Even still, I'll be breaking out the dehumidifier soon. No bud rot on my watch . I'll also be turning on the window unit in 2-3 more weeks to change their color.

Wow.

I really would like to try the DWC buckets once I'm done with my promix.

I go away a week at a time how often do you mix nutes for them?
I change mine every Monday. But as they get bigger, they drink more water. So their buckets require a refill (I use nothing but cal mag in RO water for refills) at least twice a week after water change.

Bubbler buckets are definitely the way to go. I don't think I'll ever grow any other way again. The growth difference is phenomenal. They are cheap to make. Very easy to maintain. I put 4 gallons of water in the buckets during veg and 3 gallons during flowering.
The only thing is that the bucket makes water changes difficult during flowering unless you have a way to drain them. I have a cheap little water pump that I use which works very well. I've also heard of some who install a ball valve at the bottom of their buckets. The thing with that is that the buckets have to be off the floor, which, in my opinion, takes away from plant height.

If your room air temp is 74-79; then your water temp should be cooler by 5-10degrees. Under 69F is optimal, with the lowest temp being 50F (from what I've read). Lower the temp, more oxygen in the water to give the roots. Above 75F~ very little oxygen is available for the roots to use. Given your tent temps, sounds like your golden.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Bubbler buckets are definitely the way to go. I don't think I'll ever grow any other way again. The growth difference is phenomenal. They are cheap to make. Very easy to maintain. I put 4 gallons of water in the buckets during veg and 3 gallons during flowering.
The only thing is that the bucket makes water changes difficult during flowering unless you have a way to drain them. I have a cheap little water pump that I use which works very well. I've also heard of some who install a ball valve at the bottom of their buckets. The thing with that is that the buckets have to be off the floor, which, in my opinion, takes away from plant height.
I had this problem too..so i built a stand for buckets...and drain with a fish tank syphen..so much better.

Sent from my SM-G360V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had this problem too..so i built a stand for buckets...and drain with a fish tank syphen..so much better.

Sent from my SM-G360V using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Initially I bought a siphon. I tried it, but it didn't work as well as I planned. Maybe because the bucket I was draining was not higher than the bucket I was using to catch the old water?? Idk. So I switched to a water pump, and I haven't had any other problems since.

Back
Top Bottom