Purple Haze & Sour Diesel indoor: 9 weeks veg

JiggStyle

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my first indoor grow, 1 Purple Haze and 1 Sour Diesel. I am using 1000w mh and I added 2 600w led (100w each real) on the side since the plants are getting more bushy.

I am using Advanced Nutrients formula (micro grow bloom) each week to control Ph.

I water them twice a week : once with the nutrients and once with tap water with 5 ml of concentrated lemon juice to reduce Ph of the tap water.

I spotted some spider mites on the leaves recently, I was expecting that. I sprayed them last night with pure neem oil mixed with soap and warm water (500ml water, 2.5 ml neem oil, 1.25 ml soap).

Overall I think it's going pretty good, what do you think ? Any comments or advices are welcome :)

MVIMG_20191214_093626.jpg

MVIMG_20191214_093605.jpg

Very nice and green! However, they look a touch crispy around the bottoms and are curling down a bit...exactly like my veg closet! I believe it's a combination of overwatering, low humidity and too much light. Now that's three things and not one which makes it pretty tough to prove scientifically...but I let them dry a bit extra, pulled my lights back a few inches, and tossed the humdyfier in the room with the closet...all back to praying to the electric sun gods again this am!

I use 4tsp vinegar in every jug of water I pour with nutes or not, really helps with the PH. I measeured my water to start, but just with a pool tester, I don't worry about exact numbers, just seeing nutes uptake like they are supposed to is enough. I do have a soil reader and I'm at solid 7ph there which seems to be a fine number. Keep up the good work! CHeers and GL to your grow! :yahoo:

Very nice and green! However, they look a touch crispy around the bottoms and are curling down a bit...exactly like my veg closet! I believe it's a combination of overwatering, low humidity and too much light. Now that's three things and not one which makes it pretty tough to prove scientifically...but I let them dry a bit extra, pulled my lights back a few inches, and tossed the humdyfier in the room with the closet...all back to praying to the electric sun gods again this am!

I use 4tsp vinegar in every jug of water I pour with nutes or not, really helps with the PH. I measeured my water to start, but just with a pool tester, I don't worry about exact numbers, just seeing nutes uptake like they are supposed to is enough. I do have a soil reader and I'm at solid 7ph there which seems to be a fine number. Keep up the good work! CHeers and GL to your grow! :yahoo:

Thanks. Humidity is too low indeed and I will definitly rise the light a few inches.

Hi everyone,

I wanted to share my first indoor grow, 1 Purple Haze and 1 Sour Diesel. I am using 1000w mh and I added 2 600w led (100w each real) on the side since the plants are getting more bushy.

I am using Advanced Nutrients formula (micro grow bloom) each week to control Ph.

I water them twice a week : once with the nutrients and once with tap water with 5 ml of concentrated lemon juice to reduce Ph of the tap water.

I spotted some spider mites on the leaves recently, I was expecting that. I sprayed them last night with pure neem oil mixed with soap and warm water (500ml water, 2.5 ml neem oil, 1.25 ml soap).

Overall I think it's going pretty good, what do you think ? Any comments or advices are welcome :)

MVIMG_20191214_093626.jpg

MVIMG_20191214_093605.jpg
Just a quick question what does the soap and warm water Do??

Why no nuts for 2 weeks ?
They look like Their hurting bro , but there're alive..to much nuts, ..the fresh warm water will bring them alive, you'll see..here's mine right now at 45 days from seed...you need more light and fresh air to get those fingers spread out...

Attachments

• 20191214_193012.jpg
    20191214_193012.jpg
    990.7 KB · Views: 104
They look like Their hurting bro , but there're alive..to much nuts, ..the fresh warm water will bring them alive, you'll see..here's mine right now at 45 days from seed...you need more light and fresh air to get those fingers spread out...
I agree. Thanks for the tip. I will also get a humidifier this week.

45 days your plants are auto ?

Back
Top Bottom