Purple Maui Revegged Bonsai - Ds200 LED - DIY DWC - Ridiculous LST

dreamordie

Hey all, been lurking for a while, so I thought I'd finally pitch in and join the community!

Just wanted to prove that just about anyone can do this if they try! These plants are amazingly forgiving and resilient, and we can learn so much from them as we grow alongside them!

Now for an inspirational growing story, what started as a last ditch Bonsai afterthought turned into a long and healthy plant life full of LST/Bud backlbuilding/Supercropping...

Strain: Purple Maui
Vegged: Revegged from Bonsai - 5 weeks
Flowered: 8 weeks
Method and nutes: DIY aquarium DWC with General Organic
Pot size: 10 gallon rubbermaid

Now for the strange history of this plant....

Started in dirt
Scrapped and bonsai'd 3 weeks into first flower...bleh
REvegged and LST'd/ supercropped for 5 weeks after throwing into DWC
Began real tying down after 3 weeks of 12/12 stretch
Tried out bud backbuilding (as recommended by light addict) and it worked insanely at 6 weeks!

This 1 plant ended up having 17 medium sized colas coming off in the center trunk in a concentric pattern a, had bud exposure down to 3 inches of the plant!

To all those of you who are new to growing or just want to give it a try, I strongly encourage you! If you dream it, you should do it!

I am growing in DWC without a ppm meter, ph strips, special water, and have put this plant through some incredible stress. The total yield was around 44 grams dry and the high is soooooooooo incredible. Literally makes your eyes tear up and feel puffy :) Its honestly some of the best smoke I've ever tried, and plus I get to try my hand at stress and growth methods that most people would never dream of putting a plant through. Well.. we dream it, so we do it around here, and thats what makes this place and you guys special!

Cheers and I hope to post more and hear more from ya'll soon, and please let me know what you think of my beauty!
SANY0951.JPG

SANY09481.JPG
SANY09491.JPG
SANY0921.JPG
SANY0913.JPG
SANY0912.JPG
SANY0912.JPG
SANY0907.JPG
SANY0910.JPG
SANY09501.JPG
SANY0964.JPG
SANY0967.JPG
SANY0970.JPG

great plants, wow! im new here, i think im doing it wrong, all these journals have 1 post, i need 50 posts before i can have a journal so im just saying hello, i hope im doing this right, i want to follow some journals before i start my own, thank you

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom