Quantum T5 Badboy

holy shit that looks good ! i think you should ad the other light and more plants to flower room they are definately ready. two lamps to flower one to veg. fuckin nice room bend.

Pray for the people of Haiti. Hang in there, we're coming!

I saw something about Haiti, the kids eat cookies made from mountain dirt,
(if they were lucky, the cookies get a pinch of sugar and vegatable shortening) because they lack real food! This was before the Earth quake! You might donate if you have the cash brothers n sisters. Pray for the poor people of Haiti, please. :peace:

Hello all who are tuning in to this uniuqe light experiment. I must say I'm thouroughly impressed with what has take place in our little shop o' horrors so far.
Flowers have started to flex off the stems. We have decided to stick with the T5 the whole way, sorta like rafting through whitewater, you just ride it out. So compadres I leave it to you for size up and report.

IMG_03282.JPG

IMG_03292.JPG

IMG_03303.JPG

IMG_03334.JPG

IMG_03312.JPG

IMG_03343.JPG

IMG_03381.JPG

IMG_03423.JPG

Wikit Wow!

i like your t5 so much i got my own . i just started a journal today if yous are interested.

We got males......shity. Just shity, lol. All is not lost yet. Has anyone else had problems with sexing on T5 for flowering? Please post.

Our situation is that we do this for cancer patients mostly, I have to tell my patients what happened. For some of these folks its going to be another punch to the face in the 13th round, and the fights already been called. Really sad day.

Our situation is that we do this for cancer patients mostly, I have to tell my patients what happened. For some of these folks its going to be another punch to the face in the 13th round, and the fights already been called. Really sad day.

Bend,
Did you start from seed? If so just pull the males and drive on. If they were all cloned from the same plant that obviously is a huge problem.

are they all males?

t5 badboy - start to finish!

One of my patients asked me to grow this particular strain. He picked it up in California and the seeds came packaged, nicely I might add. Complete with label stating "Feminized" shaaa as if. So thats where we got em from. Sad day.

We have a small cooperative that were trying to open up for patients who live in our small town. As to our knowledge were the only ones brave enough to stick our necks out for the folks who need it. Its a personal story for us that would take way to long to explain. I made a promise and I aim to keep it. What a battle though. have a good night everyone.

Bend,
#1 Big reps to you for sticking your necks out and breaking new ground in our state. Thank you!

#2 With Fem'ed seeds it only slightly increases your odds that the plants will be female. You will likely have 20%-50% males. When starting from seed start double the number of plants you want to finish. That will allow you a cushion for males and sick/weak genetics.

:rollit:You know I figured it had something to do with that, I couldnt imagine any co-op or club giving a patient a sour batch o seeds, unless its sour diesel of course. lol. So I think your making a good point screwnuts and I definatly will take that into consideration. Thank you.
All males have been removed, I decided to keep one for seed/breed puposes. This plant is in a seperate building than the females. Knock on wood. I did like how this particular strain did in an indoor setting. Great growing characteristics. This summer we'll be doing an outdoor session with this same strain too. Comparison testing. Anyway thanks again SN, see you on the flipside.

I don't know I have never had a feminized seed go male. Also never had a hermie. If its feminized it better damn be female, if that breeder wants to keep my business. Feminized doesn't mean less likely to be male, it means this damn seed better produce a female! Tough luck, BendMMC

I had an intresting phone chat today with the disconnection notification given by the phone company of the former Co-Op that my patient recieved the seeds from. They're closed for business.
1/3 loss, so far. At least we know more from an ugly situaton that could have went worse.
I'm happy to report that female pistils are showing and none of males dropped. Males all removed and killed, with the exception of 3 in a seperate building. Both buildings ventilated seperatly.
Were gonna keep on keepin on so well update more soon.

Back
Top Bottom