Quantum T5 Badboy

i'm glad to se it wasnt a total loss . well its cool to see that some people still care about other people. i thought the world was lost for a while now. there are great strains out there in if you are going to breed get some research on some strains for its history n whatnot its pretty interesting stuff. not to mention the process of stablizing strains. i have been doing research on seedbanks too . there are a good number of bad ones . stick with dj short , greenhouse , mr.nice guy , sensi, dna, nirvana, places like that have a huge background .

#2 With Fem'ed seeds it only slightly increases your odds that the plants will be female. You will likely have 20%-50% males.

I always buy feminized seeds from Nirvana and out of at least 50 seeds of various strains I have never had a male. And I think only one seed that didn't germinate. They guarantee that you will get 100% female and most other seed banks do too. If they were selling feminized seeds that were running 20-50% male they would be out of business.

Im in total agreement. I posted my attempted phone call to the "former" Co-op now out of biz, Our problem is fixed for now. Our females are confirmed female, and our males are dead and gone. We'll be posting photos again shortly. things getting better.

Went by the local depot, they had dual 4ft t5 set up for like 34 bucks w/bulbs.theres no reflector, just wondering if all t5 bulbs are made similar? for that price not too bad for a smaller op.

T5 bulbs can range in wattage from very low (under 20 watts) up to 54 watts for the HO's. Also they are available in 6500k for veg and 3000k for flower.

T5 bulbs can range in wattage from very low (under 20 watts) up to 54 watts for the HO's. Also they are available in 6500k for veg and 3000k for flower.

--------------i just saw yesterday they now have a flouro 54 watt hid bulb for 32$ that puts out 11000 lumans a bulb. i am going to look more into it . since my quantums cost 90 somethin for 8 bulbs. also in regards to that guys question the ballast might not have the same size bulbs that the ho has so you wont get the lumans or the wattage n wont be able to use the good bulbs on it. there is a site that has a t5 8 lamp ho for 125 $ if you want the link let me know.

--------------i just saw yesterday they now have a flouro 54 watt hid bulb for 32$ that puts out 11000 lumans a bulb. i am going to look more into it . since my quantums cost 90 somethin for 8 bulbs. also in regards to that guys question the ballast might not have the same size bulbs that the ho has so you wont get the lumans or the wattage n wont be able to use the good bulbs on it. there is a site that has a t5 8 lamp ho for 125 $ if you want the link let me know.

Hit me with the link please. I want a couple more 8-bulb lights.

i was looking lastnight n i cant remember the exact link .
Grow Lights, Grow Bulbs and Hydroponics - Plantlighting Hydroponics & Grow Lights
LED Lighting | LED Fixtures, Bulbs & Accessories | e-conolight
Greners.com - Low Cost Gardening Supplies. Shop Smart., n i'm still looking through ,ok i have found it horray n fukn a!
Sunleaves Satellite Grow & Bloom TT105 Fluorescent Tubes
Energy efficient horticultural lighting.

Replacement Sunleaves Satellite Grow & Bloom Tubes fit the Sunleaves Satellite IV.
Grow & Bloom TT105 tubes emit 11,000 lumens each and may be used simultaneously in the Satellite IV.
Stimulate vegetative growth, fruiting & flowering or even use bloom & grow tubes simultaneously.

soory boys no link but with the name your golden (cdgrowlights.com)the bulb is called sunleaves satelite grow ,or the bloom. those links above have some good shit n some good prices. i have more places like the hid hut.com n the lashshop.com have great shit too.tents 50%off!- you gottta check out my homegirls site We Stock it USA Janitorial Supplies - dont be fooled check it.

Interesting information everybody, BTW we have seemed to correct our nuts and females are finally showing up. Still have crossed fingers and magnifying lenses extended daily. We have also purchased a product called "Snow Storm Ultra" produced by Emrald Triangle Humboldt County. Has anyone used this product? Any recomendations? They also have a link: Welcome to www.emeraldtriangle.biz! But the site sucks and I cant find much info.
I will be posting photos and updates tomorrow. Hope everyone is doing good. Spark em if you got em. Pass to a friend if they're out.

Hey man they sell that snow storm stuff and the gravity bud hardener but I looked at the label and I don't think that stuff is worth its high price! I do think that gravity bud hardener is a great product (sea kelp + vitamin b1) always and sure its organic but I can buy way more liquefied sea kelp extract for way less money with a different product. I dunno all about the Snow Storm I would assume its good - but I think that the emerald triangle stuff is now sold as Humboldt County's Own brand

IMG_03693.JPG

IMG_03684.JPG

IMG_03672.JPG

IMG_03643.JPG

IMG_03633.JPG

This one above and some others are still in question but being watched.

IMG_03595.JPG

IMG_03606.JPG

IMG_03587.JPG

This one too is in question just giving some more time to be sure.

IMG_03573.JPG

IMG_03563.JPG

So quick update, visible males have now all been killed and removed from the property. What females we do have are being isolated as best we can from other plants that are getting they're first week of 12/12 schedule. Some photos are showing what may be the start of a male flower, however its just to early to tell. Unless somebody has a sure way to tell this early please share. We also started the "Snow Storm" foilage spray today we'll be updating that too soon. That god damb horse may of bucked me off, but I'll be damb if Im not gonna tame her. Same applies in my garden, also a big thanks for all the great advice shared with me by all of you. Thankx again Keep it up.

Bend,
See if admin can move this into a journal for you. You have a great grow going and I know others would enjoy following along. Watch your plants daily for any signs of balls. I had several fool me but still being a rookie I am easily fooled. lol.

hey guys things are still lookin good . i was doing alot of research lately on nutes n have found that advanced is pretty much the end all be all . i dont know much about the storm that you have but i am confident if you do some research on advanced you will be impressed and they have a money back gurantee. pluss all the products they have if you cant boost your growth with those it seems you shouldnt be growing. anyway i havent been able to use them yet but i have the starter three pack and big bud ready to use for my babies .
i dont want to sound like a comercial but i also dont want you to waste your money . foiler sprays seem like bs to me bcuz the best spray is water and seltzer water for co2. i used foiler spray on my plants and they started to burn so now i just use water n they are lookin great for little babies.
i'll get some good pics up in my journal as soon as i get everything a little more organized.
btw. i does any one know if those sunleaves hid bulbs with 11,00 lumans can be put in my badboy? i have never seen what kind of size or bulbs the sunleaves look like but am seriously interested in them.

That photo did turn out male. We had to roll it up and kick it out. Either get busy livin, or get busy dyin. This was the one in the photo above w/ captioning. On a better note, I cut & gel set confirmed female clones today. I also finaly spent the money for a digi PH meter. Nice little unit helped with the clone process today.
Growth is good in the flower room, After applying the snow storm, I have'nt noticed a real difference however, I also used it as foilage spray first, and then on thursday, We will add it to the soil. keep you posted.

Damn, that is a great pic! I have a T-F set up and mine dont have that jungle look. Congrads on your green thumb? What else do you use, hydro/soil...nutes?

Also a fan of the T-5 BadBoy here. I bought a 8 lamp and to try it out, started some bag seeds. The internode length is truly amazing. These plants are so happy, I bought another 4 lamp T-5 Badboy to grow mothers.

Although I use a few 3000K bulbs in the 8 lamp set-up, I bought a couple 600w HPS for flowering.

I love these lights and so do my plants!! :slide:

Also a fan of the T-5 BadBoy here. I bought a 8 lamp and to try it out, started some bag seeds. The internode length is truly amazing. These plants are so happy, I bought another 4 lamp T-5 Badboy to grow mothers.

Although I use a few 3000K bulbs in the 8 lamp set-up, I bought a couple 600w HPS for flowering.

I love these lights and so do my plants!! :slide:

Another believer! :peace:

Hey everyone hope were all doing well today, the plants are having a good morning and asked me to give them and early morning photo shoot so I agreed. So, yet another update on our experiment. All seems to be good and clones are adjusting. Ive been spraying foilage with 5.5-5.8Ph mist w/ no ferts. Seems to be working well ok. Anyway, here's the ladies!

IMG_04361.JPG

IMG_04241.JPG

IMG_04193.JPG

IMG_04351.JPG

IMG_04322.JPG

IMG_04262.JPG

IMG_04272.JPG

IMG_04401.JPG

IMG_0439.JPG

IMG_02893.JPG

This photo above are the reflectors used on the Quantum T5 Badboy Systems. One T5 bulb is in place, or is it ONE bulb? lol :)

Hope you enjoyed stay tuned= Bend :slide::slide::slide:

Back
Top Bottom