Quantum T5 Badboy

Nope Im using a mix of GE Starcoat, Qauntum, and Spectralux. All are giving same amount of lumens on my naked eye, light meter. I do not have a digi light meter yet to give a more accurate reading. Sorry.
As far as I can tell they're growing as expected from what the manufacturer claims. I have all 3000K bulbs across with two single 6500K bulbs placed at each of the ends. Working superb!

IMG_00954.JPG

IMG_00946.JPG

IMG_00927.JPG

IMG_00884.JPG

IMG_00818.JPG

IMG_007910.JPG

IMG_007810.JPG

IMG_00774.JPG

The AK-47 was trying to uppercut my Gracious Goodness today. I dont know what they're fighting about!?! LOL Have a good night all!:cheer::slide::passitleft::tommy::thanks::thumb:

lookin good so far BMMC :goodjob:

+rep

Thanks guys, Im 37 days in on the larger flowers. 30 days in on smaller flowers. I have spread out watering dates a bit, seems to have worked ok. Clones have been planted in larger pots. I added two home depot T8 bulbs on chain vertically mounted for added light. Im testing it out. Thats what this whole grow was about, right? right. I like whats going on so far in my happy zone.

IMG_01177.JPG

IMG_01105.JPG

IMG_01099.JPG

IMG_01188.JPG

IMG_01246.JPG

Bend. :yahoo::thanks:

Clones and marketing....

IMG_01265.JPG

IMG_01256.JPG

IMG_01388.JPG

I call it the "Highphone" and Im going to pitch the idea to apples marketing team. lol. I have been neglecting the clones showcase on this thread and they've been getting pretty jealous. They have been working really hard to grow roots, and so here they are showing off a little. have a good night everybody.

Bend
:welcome:

Looks like the bottom of 2 litter bottles, does that work pretty good?

Nope Theyre just Zip lock "clear" plastic containers. Although before I spent the money for these containers I was using the bottom of two litre bottles. The 2 litre bottoms just didnt have enough width space. So we opted for something wider. I spray the tops of the containers with 6.3%PH mist, and water with 5.8%PH because they are in larger pots now, and can resume a normal feeding schedule. When we have fresh cuttings we water and mist with 5.5%PH for a week. After visual root development occurs we then add root food, wait a week. Then apply root food again. wait two days, then plant to larger pots, and then resume a normal watering and feeding schedule, like whats happening now. Hope that makes sense. lol.

Bend

Good evening everybody! Here are some fresh photos. We gained a new patient and friend today, hope you've found us here @ the 420 threads, you know who you are. Welcome to COCO and the 420Magazine site! Were glad your here. Have a good night everybody.:bravo:

IMG_01396.JPG

IMG_01426.JPG

IMG_01437.JPG

IMG_01444.JPG

IMG_01506.JPG

IMG_01517.JPG

IMG_01533.JPG

Bend :yahoo::rollit::yummy::theband:

Thanks Setting Sun. I didnt even know about the rep thing, thats cool. Thank you. We had huge problems at first but with slow thinking and slow reactions to remedies, were all good now! As pictured above its almost better to do nothing than over react and do everything. So many of us panic instead of addressing the issue at hand. Over the years its taken time for me to learn this, and in fact I still sometimes lean towards overeaction rather than thinking clearly. I believe most of us green thumbs do that without even realizing it. We want our children to grow strong and healthy, and for our plants its no different. Unfortunaly, there is not a diagnostic tool to tell us when our plants feel shity. We have worked hard to turn this crop around and from what I can tell its about to pay off. My fingers are crossedXX, lol

Bend :bongrip::yahoo::yahoo::theband::yahoo::yahoo::bongrip:

Nice looking pictures, nice size buds. Good to know that you can flower with T-5s.

Really like the new phone..... Have you heard back from Steve Jobs (Apple)yet?

I havent sent it, to jobes that is. Thats funny though I wonder what he'd say. I should send them a link to this thread. lmao! Thanks everybody for the nice comments we sure appreciate it. Have a nice evening.

Thanks Setting Sun. I didnt even know about the rep thing, thats cool. Thank you. We had huge problems at first but with slow thinking and slow reactions to remedies, were all good now! As pictured above its almost better to do nothing than over react and do everything. So many of us panic instead of addressing the issue at hand. Over the years its taken time for me to learn this, and in fact I still sometimes lean towards overeaction rather than thinking clearly. I believe most of us green thumbs do that without even realizing it. We want our children to grow strong and healthy, and for our plants its no different. Unfortunaly, there is not a diagnostic tool to tell us when our plants feel shity. We have worked hard to turn this crop around and from what I can tell its about to pay off. My fingers are crossedXX, lol

Bend :bongrip::yahoo::yahoo::theband::yahoo::yahoo::bongrip:

You know, I think that bears reposting ;).

I know how it is. When our babies aren't doing well, we just *have* to do something to fix it and then we start chasing our tails because we didn't give the problem enough time for things to become clear, or clearer anyway.

Often the best medicine is tincture of time.

I heard that from an oldskool doc a long time ago and it applies to many things.

Lol! So true. Im always learning something new. Lastnight I was perusing through grow help posts and found that the way I have been using my fert/feed is different than what others are doing. Somehow Ive been able to make it work. I was a little confused at first when reading the directions off the bottle. Since this was the first time using the product, Holland Secret I didnt know until lastnight that its OK to mix all the nutrients together in water. I have been applying them seperatly as to not cause nutrient lockup. Big thanks to Mcbudz for pointing that out for me. I will be feeding the new girls a bit differently now that I know this info. I also would like to say GO USA! Were kickin Olympic ass! Its about time for the come back! Lindsay Vonn, Shuan White, WhooRaaa!!!!!

:also would like to say GO USA! Were kickin Olympic ass! Its about time for the come back! Lindsay Vonn, Shuan White, WhooRaaa!!!!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:
A_MEN brother! It been fun watching:popcorn:

You know, I think that bears reposting ;).

I know how it is. When our babies aren't doing well, we just *have* to do something to fix it and then we start chasing our tails because we didn't give the problem enough time for things to become clear, or clearer anyway.

Often the best medicine is tincture of time.

I heard that from an oldskool doc a long time ago and it applies to many things.
:thumb:

When you are new at this, a mag like this is great help. I bought a new PPM meter to make sure I do everything right. I saw that my PPMs was low and the leaves were brown, so I added more nutes and tested again and again.
To make a long story short, the new meter was bad and I just about killed my babies. My new meter read, 450 my buddy came over and his read 1450!!!The store took the meter back (A $125 meter) and give me a new one for commercial use at no addition cost. Now the ladies are much better and I think they all forgave me.

Saaaaaweet, Thats crazy about your meter, what the french,toast? At least they fixed it for you. I would continue business with a shop like that. Oh yeah and were leading the medal contention right now, this is so awesome. Im a huge curling fan now. Its like bocchi ball on ice.

Back
Top Bottom