Quest Diagnostics Drug Test Experience Question, Did I Pass or Fail?

Mizz1984

Ok everyone,

Here's another Quest Diagnostics question,

I had my test this afternoon, used quickfix as I have multiple other times. This time my sample ran slightly hot, came out at 100 degrees when the temp collector transferred it from the cup I "peed" into, into their cup with the temp gauge. The collector was a 60 year old Karen that was the type that seemed to take her job seriously, kept me on a timer, was legit monitoring how much time I was taking, and commented that my sample temp ran high. I know based on the research that I have done that they look for a range between 90 - 100 most of the time for samples and mine came in right at 100.

From reading it seems like it's their policy if tampering is suspected to make the candidate submit another sample a 1/2 hour later. So the good news for me is that they didn't do that. However, I am worried that she is going to fail me for having too high of a sample temperature. Especially since she commented on it and seemed very suspicious.

What do you all think? Am I effed? I mean time will tell obviously but this is the first time I've used quick fix that I have been legit scared. The last couple times I felt relief because I knew it worked and the process was less stressful. RN I'm stressed af.

So if experienced drug testers or drug test takers would offer their input I will update the thread with the P / F result when it comes back.

For whatever reason I feel like this collector was really suspicious of me that is why I’m so worried. Imo it didn’t even seem like she gave me the full 4 minutes that you’re allotted. 5 seconds before I left the bathroom she’s just like “Time’s Up”. What would cause it to get sent for GC testing? It’s just a normal 5 panel non dot pre employment drug screen. I hope I’m fine the test was at 3:30pm so if I get called back I’m guessing it will be tomorrow. I guess I just don’t know if she somehow “flagged” it for being too hot because I know the “quick fix” synthetic pee is a really good product as I’ve used it before with great results.

Yeah, that's why I'm so worried I guess. I don't know if it was in the proper range for sure. The temp gauge only went up to 100 and the tester also said, "This looks like it was over 100 degrees at some point", to which I just kept a straight face and didn't say anything. The mark on the temp gauge on the cup was showing 100. Especially her saying that it looked like it was over 100 is what has me worrying so much. Thanks for your replies

Back
Top Bottom