Question About Scrog - First grow

Xylton

Hi
i Got few quostion up here. Its my first grow so i dont know exatcly what to do
My set up is 1000w and 9x of Northen light aand they are on 4th week of veg now my quostion is should i flip them to 12/12 now? the screen seem to be pretty filled or should i wait till they are few inches over screen?

20160802_151549.jpg

Here is under the screen i removed like half of the plant under growth but it stiil seem like i have to remove more since they arent getting much light but im affaird that i have removed too much.
what is ur guys suggestion?

20160802_151656.jpg
20160802_1516371.jpg
20160802_1516021.jpg

Re: Quostion About Scrog ( first grow )

Hi Xylton

IMO, you should've flipped them a week ago. Your screen is already filled. Granted, Northern Light won't stretch much being an Indica but all the same, it will stretch. And when they stretch, they're gonna be more than a few inches over the screen.

Nine plants under a scrog? That's a bit too much, if you ask me. What is the size of your tent? 4x4?

I would trim everything under the net in the next week or so. You need airflow under the canopy. Just don't do it all at once. Trim a little bit every day.

What isn't getting much light? The undergrowth? It's not supposed to. Your canopy is what should receive light.

Besides, this doesn't look like a real scrog to me. Are you bending the stems under the net or are you just letting the growth shoot through? Looks like latter to me...

All the best.

Ok im flipping them to 12/12 today and trim them on the way maybe i put them under the screen too late so it looks like that but as u said i should have flipped a week ago does it help if i move the screen a litle bit higher?

Not really. By moving the screen higher you're defeating the whole purpose of ScrOG. You have nine plants in there. I have three plants under a 4x4 scrog and still, it's gonna get crowded. If you had three plants, vegging them for a month would make sense. But not nine.

And again, looks to me this is not a ScrOG. I see plants just shooting through the net. Can you put some pictures where you've bend the stems? I don't see it.

Back
Top Bottom