Question about weaving a scrog?

Scrogdawg

I've begun weaving my 2 RDWC plants around under the scrog screen. My screen has 3" holes and is 10 holes long by 8 holes wide giving me a total of 80 holes. I simply thought 1 hole, 1 bud site, turns out its pretty hard to make that happen. My questions are...If correctly done is it feasible to think I'll get 1 bud site for each space in the screen? What is a reasonable number of bud sites that I could expect from 80 spaces in 5-6 sq/ft? Is there a proper method for weaving the plants?

Your thoughts please...
The picture shows a potted plant in there but that will be moved to make more room for the 2 RDWC plants.
MG_8990.jpg

420-magazine-mobile804770047.jpg

Day 6 of 12/12
Just before lights out
3 plants in soil
Vegged 5 weeks

I think your gunna have way more than 1 budsite per square especially in dwc lol

Im not sure about weaving through the net
im tucking everything under
Seems to be working fine so far...

Don't overthink it. Just keep tucking those sports, and try to keep a somewhat even canopy.
Well said i was overthinking it until i started seeing it take shape.

Then i was like ooohhhhh lol

I don't weave limbs into the screen. You can do it in early stages- but at some point it will become impossible. Just run the limbs along the top of the screen, and fasten down with pipe cleaners here and there to archieve the training you need. Remove lower shaded growth after the stretch period is over. And remove any small 'extra' limbs till you get down to the number of budsites you want. I usually wait till after the stretch to thin out the growth- otherwise it's a bit counterproductive and the plant tends to grow more small budsites.

Back
Top Bottom