Questions about Liquid Light

Jaynseattle

Hello everyone, I had a few questions about Dutch masters Liquid Light.

1st off Does this stuff really help with plants light absorption, how does it help?

2ndly should this product even be used without a saturater/penetrator?

3rd what should I be concerned about when using this product, should I use the suggested mixes off the back of the bottle or use less?

4th are there any generic versions of this product, the price is kind of high for how much you get. Although it may be worth every penny was wondering is there any alternatives?

Please help me out here pros im a low income grower and dont want to waste what little money I have lol. :)

please everyone throw your opinion out there!

To me, low income grower (think of my self) means if I even barely question the price, I look else where for the product.

The problem with not enough specific resources to put into something, one must put other resources in to compensate.

In English, If you have no cash, you can invest time. So my suggestion would be to learn to grow well, using the cheapest nutes out there. Then once you know what is going on, start experimenting.

But hey.......:smokin:& :goodluck:

Prairie

I am one of the few guys I know that has used it in their grow on here so you may Wang to check my grow, it was going beautifully until some jackass that was supposed to water my plants stole them all and left town. Still pissed. Regardless liquid light/penetrator was a huge boost to my plants, they were as big as 2 month old plants in weeks. I was using a lot of good LEDs which I have been told respond better the the LL, but for me it was definitely worth it. For you, if you are a budget grower, it maynnot be the best. It will cause your plants to drink a lot more as they will be growing alot more. Also you cannot use it with an hps very well, as the coating it creates on the leaf can magnify to heat of the hps and can burn through the leaf. I give it 5 stars and everyone should use it in their grow if they have the means to, if not it is not doing anything more than making the plant more efficient so you can still grow the best plant ever without it. Hope this helps some, let me know if you have anymore questions. Also there is enough in the two containers to last atleast 6 months depending on the amount of plants.

I am using LL/S for the first time, along with the entire Gold line. My plants love them.

I am using a Bad Boy T5 which does not radiate much heat.

If you divide the price per plant LL/S may be less than $1 per.

Tip: It goes much farther if mixture put in the frig between sprays. I spray every 3rd day in the early morning

It does work, but can easily cause complications. I personally think it's not necessary for me - but maybe for some. Definitely need the penetrator/saturator btw.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom