Rainbow Dro Fact or Fiction?

j3ffy

I have recently seen pictures from a friend of this weed called rainbow dro but I am not sure if it is real or not.

You be the judge.

rainbow_dro.jpg

I would think the leftover leafy material wouldn't be so vibrantly green still. Wouldn't they lose most of their pigment in the drying process?

My friend showed me this picture and I just thought what it would be like to smoke it and stuff like that

I also like to take into consideration that some people who sell give weed fake strain names.

I want to find out what the real name is.

i got a strain called rainbbow kush i've been growing it for years.its clone only its been in my circle of friends for years.i'm growing it rite mow.click on my journal theres picts of it.

But as far as that pict goes the blue hues in the pict make it questionable.

I'm guessing photoshop but then again I've seen freaky looking dyed sunflowers and unnaturally colored flowers in the grocery stores before. Maybe someone has taken to dying....nahhh! Photoshop. Unless you have more pictures and / or details.

I have smoked something that looked very similar to this a couple years ago, but when my friend got it the whole ounce was one giant nug. There seemed to be more colors in the greenery. It had tons of pink, orange and red hairs and the leaves were a similar blue to that in the picture. The rest of the bud was a super light lime green covered in thc chrystals that just added the most vibrante look to all the colors. Definately the best bud I have ever smoked in my life and I only seen it the one time. So the answer to the question is, fact the bud does exist but I have looked for it many times and havent found it again yet.

Because the color has correlation to potency, taste and terpenoid content.

Wait, it doesn't, colored buds look just like a pretty flower, which it is.

Back
Top Bottom