RE: Cannabutter

Net

So i read the guide and id just like to say thanks. I also read all the questions and posts so I really hope I'm not reposting anything.

Me and my friends just had a few questions:

we live in BC and we cant get our hands on any Bob, and we were wondering for 4 people to get nicely stoned, how much we should use to be safe? a 1/4 ounce of really good bud would be enough? or is there a big difference between using bob and bud?

aswell would it be possible to instead of letting the butter sit in fridge if we used it right after it was cooked? or should we do that to be safe.

Were definitely newbies so any advice or tips would be appreciated and thanks writing once again.

Peace Out !

st0ned sk8er said:
what the hell is bob? lol
BOB = a term for schwag shake.... BOB stands for "Bottom Of Bag"

.Net said:
a 1/4 ounce of really good bud would be enough?

#3 on the ingredients says its 1lb of butter to every ounce of weed.... 1/2lb of butter to every half ounce of weed..... so do the math on that, and as long as your brownie or whatever your cooking's recepie calls for the amount of butter/oil that you have enough weed to make, you'll be fine. I'm high so i dont know if that makes any sense, but you get the point :Rasta:

I made chocolate no bakes with cannabudder yesterday mmmmmm. My husband came home from work all crabby and ate a cookie before i told him what was in it. He was real mellow the rest of the night:winkyface:

I dont put my cannabutter in the refrigerator actully i barely simmer my trimmings with butter and cook right after that. I have used 2oz of leaves and it worked fine p.s. fuck schwagg

:bong: :pimp: :Rasta: :grinjoint: I remember back in the late seventies when you could get really good hash at a cheap price.I used to make some killer cookies with it .I did pretty much the same thing .I would buy the cookie mix that contained a liguid butter pouch.I would melt down about a 1/2 oz. of hash into it and add it to the mix.I would bake small cookies because they were so potent.We use to take these on camping trips to the Ozark mtns. in Arkansas .We took them because you never knew when you were going to be searched.At that time most f the counties up there were dry(no alchohol).If you were young and had long hair and out of state tags you would be stopped 90% of the time.Never had a cop ask for a cookie.The funny thing is that we were in stone county

Back
Top Bottom