Re-vegging a plant vs. a clone?

circaura

So I know that re-vegging a flowering clone can produce aggressive growth, but my question is this; would you get exponentially more aggressive growth if you re-vegged a girl that had multiple flower sites? Would the time it would require to bring a plant into flowering until she produces bud sites, then re-vegging for another several weeks be worth it? Or would you reach a point of diminishing return, where the resources and time put in, wouldn't be worth the yield?
Has anyone tried this? I'm considering experimenting with one of my girls, but I'm very curious to hear from anyone who has experience with this.

I'm not sure I fully understand the question. I reveg plants sometimes, but I do it after they are at the end of flowering and I've harvested most of the bud from them. I usually top and train my plants so they are fairly large, and have many limbs. But after harvest they're looking pretty stubby.
Revegged plants do grow bushier- but only so much foliage and bud can grow in a given area. It just means I have to do a bit more pruning to remove excess branches. I can't say I've noticed that the revegged plants grow faster.

Ive done it outdoors. spring crop than a fall one off same plant. I think its frowned upon but I like it because its a female. Last year they dident do as great as before but might be due to soil or other factors. So this year its all seeds but one. That one started revegging nice so I left it. We shall see. Peace

Back
Top Bottom