Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strains

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

ok, i did a res change today.. and dwc pots while i was there. the cindy is fattening up quite a bit now

i added:
-15mil silica magic
-10mil pythoff-nute conditioner
-150mil greendream BLOOM
-100mil OGP-organic growth promotant
-35mil grostorm
-50mil budstorm

EC= 2.4
nute temp=20
room temp=28
RH=40-45%

and started to add house and gardens "shooting powder" as im expecting approx 3 weeks till harvest, i think the OG Kush x white widow will be the first as the pistils are turning browner and browner with each day and looking at the trichomes this morning saw a large amount of trichs starting to turn milky.. i will wait until 20%amber minimum though- for every plant. luckily the cindies are in DWC pots and will be looking at somewhere in the vicinity of 4-6 weeks till harvest.

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

Nice picks Alk, very nice.

thank you messy!

looking good mukker

cheers TM! hope life is well up those ways!?

geez... i was just going over my last journal and it was ALMOST about now that i harvested my last grow! the difference between the early harvest strains and my current grow is very pronounced! i really CANNOT wait to get these THC Bomb's up n running to see if they can live up to their rep as good yielders with exceptional THC levels. i really wanna stock up on some bluedream beans too! and possibly dr undergrounds crystal M.E.T.H. ... and that'll be me for a coupla years i think :]] .. still buzzing about the difference between this grow and my last grow at this stage of flower... im hoping they are just longer flowering plants and have still got a heap of fattening up to do YET! *fingers crossed... toes crossed... eyes crossed... feeling ill!* loL

mandala seeds has blue dream which they call far out. they also have the queen satori at 25% thc. affordable seeds too :thumb:

Far Out - Mandala Seeds

mandala seeds has blue dream which they call far out. they also have the queen satori at 25% thc. affordable seeds too :thumb:

Far Out - Mandala Seeds

cool.. ima check em out now :cheesygrinsmiley: thanks for the links dude

howdy folks... thought i better put an update up for the journal-

day 49 of flower
week 7

it was this time last grow that i harvested! and by looking at the trichs of the OGK x white widow(which appears to be the first one that will go due to its pistil colouring), they are just turning milky-ish.. and i'll be waiting for a good 20%amber with them all. at this stage im GUESSING 2-3 weeks MAX(total 9-10 weeks approx), with the exception of the cindy 99 hybrids, which im guessing will be another 4 weeks approx- they were planted a few weeks after the main pack.

just a few pics today being exactly week 7 of flower.. approx 5 days since my last photo update:

shot of all-you can just make out that the OGK x WW is taking on a deep red tinge to the leaf colour:
wideshot.JPG

left side of tent:
leftside_of_tent.JPG

right side of tent:
rightside_of_tent.JPG

Somango x Critical(got a ways to go yet with this beautiful strain):
somangox_06.JPG

somangox_02.JPG

somango_05.JPG

somango_03.JPG

OG Kush x White Widow(leaves starting to change hue to deep reddish-purple:
oGKx_04.JPG

OGKx_01.JPG

OGKx_02.JPG

OGKx_03.JPG

cinderella 99 hybrid:

cindy99_01.JPG

cindy99_02.JPG

cindy99_03.JPG

cindy99_04.JPG

Black Domina x Cheese:

blackdomx_02.JPG

blackdomx_01.JPG

bigbudx_11.JPG

Big Bud x White Widow:

bigbudx_10.JPG

bigbudx_04.JPG

bigbudx_05.JPG

bigbudx_03.JPG

bigbudx_02.JPG

Holy Grail Kush:
HGK_09.JPG

HGK_08.JPG

HGK_07.JPG

HGK_05.JPG

HGK_06.JPG

HGK_03.JPG

HGK_02.JPG

HGK_01.JPG

thanks all

oh my fucking god..these tanks are so healthy and growing happier than they would in any other life. only wont cant handle the heat in the kitchen :bravo:

did you drop back the ppms a bit or they just grew into em? or is the green blinding hid the culprit? i see no nitrate stress at all!

i like how cindy grows..thats how diesel grew. super skunk x chemdawg is a winner. oh and all the nls in diesel..i guess to try and tame her LOL

oh my fucking god..these tanks are so healthy and growing happier than they would in any other life. only wont cant handle the heat in the kitchen :bravo:

did you drop back the ppms a bit or they just grew into em? or is the green blinding hid the culprit? i see no nitrate stress at all!

i like how cindy grows..thats how diesel grew. super skunk x chemdawg is a winner. oh and all the nls in diesel..i guess to try and tame her LOL

heya b.real!

lmao.. your avatar makes me laff everytime :]
actually i have dropped the BASE nutes back but NOT the additives.. i dropped the base nute back to add more "house and garden" 'shooting powder'.. its really high in p and k @ 0:coolsmoker:25. i was supposed to make my base nutes upto around 1.2EC and add a full sachet last res change... 1 sachet is enough for 100L(2 sachets is a double dose per 100L), my res is 50 L so i add 1 sachet for a double dose.. i didnt even add a full sachet (approx 3/4) and my EC read was @2.4! so i thought i better cap it at that :]
last grow i added a double dose and found the girls starting to foxtail.. i havent seen it this round yet.. im actually hoping they fatten up still but havent seen a heap of growth at all except for the cindys and the BB x WW.. all the others just seem to be getting WAAY more resinous. i have been LOVING the HGK's lately- their resin production has been off the richter in the last week and i pulled off a couple of smaller bud leaves and almost choked on the aroma! was dam near orgasmic loL.. but as far as aroma goes the somango gets me everytime i open that tent! makes me go slightly weak at the knees.. i have to steady myself as its scent fills my nostrils and almost knocks me down!! LMAO.. it is seriously one of the most fruity-sweet strains ive ever come across... i was wrong when i said it smelled like freshly squeezed pineapple.. i just realized that's why its called soma-MANGO!!!! because of its tropical-fruit aroma- so damned sexci.. this is one im definitely going to get more of JUST FOR ITS SMELL AND RESIN- i TRY not to touch it because it gets my hand all sticky every time.. and i know that sounds a bit fucked up loL
yeah man, the cindy has a ways to go yet too, smelling quite beautiful for its fluffy appearance at present. One parent line has 75% C99 / 25% Maroc and the other parent line is 50% C99 and 50% Nev. Haze early flowering selection parent(NL#5 in there somewhere).
Seeds come from 10 different parents, so there will be some variation. One half is stable and the other half shows some variation, but they all will have a spicy, sweet taste and smell and an incredible landrace high. i find with this grow she's throwing to a longer flowering pheno as this hybrid can finish in 7-8 weeks! so damned fast for a full bodied heavy yielding sativa.. i really wanna get this strain again simply for its commercial purposes.. great head-high.. and early finisher.. and i wanna hit it with the top feed system- im very very keen to TRY and replicate the harvest i got from this 3 grows ago @ 10 Oz per plant with no training or pruning.

hey guys!!

sorry i have been absent the last week or so! we had almost 2 weeks of HORRENDOUS weather which affected my work... meaning i didnt work(which im not complaining about! loL) BUT im paying for it now as we have been working round the clock to catch up! thanking all for the reps! and the great comments! :cheesygrinsmiley: muchly appreciated! :thumbs: :thanks:

ok, update
sunday was the

54th day of flower

- i cut the OG Kush x white widow that day! the resin was JUST starting to turn amber here n there and i havent seen it fatten up at all over the last 2 weeks.. the leaf to flower ratio was so high that i have decided to HASH the whole plant.. it seemed like a good choice.. all the flower leaves were frosty and with so many leaves it seemed a waste to try to do anything else but HASH it. quite a pretty plant, i LOVED the darkening of the leaves and the aroma is quite exquisite.. very hashy and spicey- almost peppery.. BUT the buds just didnt size up at all... and i wont grow this strain again.

some pics of the OGK x white widow:
P1020956.JPG

P1020957.JPG

P1020958.JPG

P10209591.JPG

P10209601.JPG

P1020961.JPG

P10209622.JPG

P1020973.JPG

P1020974.JPG

P1020975.JPG

P1020976.JPG

P1020977.JPG

P1020980.JPG

P1020981.JPG

P1020982.JPG

P10209832.JPG

outside:
P10209861.JPG

P1020987.JPG

P1020988.JPG

P10209891.JPG

P1020990.JPG

P1020994.JPG

so! i didnt bother trimming it all up immaculate because im gonna hash it.. PLUS i didnt flush it AT ALL.. so... there may be some that will not agree with that but it is as it is.. i am currently flushing the rest of the plants in the tent.. i am expecting to cut them all this weekend.. they are all showing heavy browning in their pistils and some are whitening up considerably(=trichs).. they will undergo a week long flush with ph'd water ONLY

today is week 8 exactly.. so i am looking to have this grow done and dusted by beginning of week 9.. the thing is, we have a full house inspection at the END of next week! god dammit! they have decided to bring it up ahead of schedule by 2 weeks so i am under a bit of pressure to get this grow done by then :[ we have inspections every 4 months.

i DO apologize again for not being able to catch up with everyones journals! i will try to get to a couple every night this week and say hi! :cheesygrinsmiley: and good to see ya BluDreamz!! sorry i havent been in to say hi!!! i LOVED your entry in last months POTM! was STUNNING bro! :thumb:

take care everyone and thanks again for sharing all the lurve!

hash away brother! she wasnt fattening up? maybe that purple was phosphorus lockout then?

looking awesome Alk brother, sorry i haven't been around work has been non stop for the last month. sometimes i hate summer time, but i never hate the summer time checks.

:goodjob:

:Namaste:

hash away brother! she wasnt fattening up? maybe that purple was phosphorus lockout then?

howsit dude! it IS possible, altho the ph was kept pretty stable at around 6.. and the other plants have done alright, so im GUESSING that it may have been that pheno- being a freebie with no known breeder.. im only speculating but it might have just been a lemon, so to speak. this grow has been a curious one to be sure.. i didnt see the results i was hoping for with the triacontanol and GA-3 formulation, which sucks.. could have been the strains and phenotypes.. most of them were freebies afterall- except the HGK's which have actually come away with some BEAUTIFUL resinous buds.. but not great yielding. i dunno, thats how it goes sometimes i guess, all in all im still VERY happy and grateful with being able to yield all and no halvies with a partner :thumb:

ooking awesome Alk brother, sorry i haven't been around work has been non stop for the last month. sometimes i hate summer time, but i never hate the summer time checks

heya ronnie! all good brother! i absolutely understand.. im much the same way at present. work has been so damned full on BUT so cruisy- im actually at a loss at how cruisy it has been.. what i mean to say is the managers are so relaxed and the crew is a great crew who are in no rush.. and enjoy a brew after work most days :cheesygrinsmiley: gotta be good loL :thumb: but it has been full on around the clock with getting grafting wood set for sale, pruning a SHITLOAD of dwarve stock pip fruit trees(a mate and myself have 200 acres to get through over the next 2 mnths!).. some aborist work on the side and now a heap of contract tree training to add to the foray ... i'm gonna be a busy lad over the next 3-4 months to catch up with everything but its good, like you say- pay day comes around and im smiling :D

well, thats all i really have time for right now, sad to say.. have to cook the tribe some dinner and and do some trimming up on the big bud x white widow i just cut! will put some pics up 2moro as soon as i finish work.

take care good :420: folk!

Hi everyone this is my first grow, I have a 1.4x1.4 x 2 metre high grow lush tent and a 600 watt hps/mh light kit. I was wondering if anyone would help me out with the recirculating top feed drip system all I need to know is what to get and how to put together! thanks everyone :thumb:

Hey ther alk dam you must be busy at work cuz,haven't seen you for a while ( I been checking every day ha ) . Well I'm up at 7 am because its ha ha ha ha harvest time .
She just a small soil grow so if you don't mind I will popover some pics up on here for your interest .
Funny thing for the first time ever I found my girls didn't have much sugar o them buds so I turned my lights off for 5 days and to be honest it did sticky up.

Any ways I will take some pics for ya today
Peace and safe gardening
Chur da bo

Back
Top Bottom