Trippa's Last Ever Soil Grow & First Time LSTing

trippa

Hey there guru,s this will be my last soil grow,as i am now moving to hydro (dripper system) i have been thinking about it for a while now,getting old now and lugging soil around kills me plus i like the cleanness of hydro,also dam them bitches can grow if done right .

any ways im new here but have been highly impressed by some members help and the way they run there systems. (Alkamist dam you the man)to name just one.

Towards the end of my last grow i learnt what lsting was and have decided to give it a go as i need to max my yield gotta feed them mokos some how

Oh ha forgot there is one hempy in there trying it out 1st time as well they are 10 days flower all cloned off a plant i came across while out walking, i only took 2 clones of it and left the plant there to grow .
it wasnt mine some one had planted it (i think). It was in flower. I'm no thief ha

I'm running 2400 hps in flower room it's 2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 .
In veg rm that big gurl is one of those clones turned into a mother running its 3 rd set of bubba s under 400 mh
The others in veg are big bud and 1 super lemon haze which will become my new mothers for my hydro set up
Nutes are flairform range with additives.
Been training for 2weeks out of the 4 weeks I vegged.
Have been in flower for 10 days last crop went 9 weeks till 20% ember trich.
Any questions or advice more than welcome
My own mix of worm castings ,potting mix ,vermiculite , perlite .
Room temp mostly 25 c humidity around 50.
I also done some defoliant it's a new think to this old boy
I know it's not the normal way to do a journal but I'm just so excited to be amongst you all , and just wanted to join in:thanks:
IMG_69743.JPG
IMG_69762.JPG
IMG_69791.jpg
IMG_69811.jpg
IMG_69821.jpg
IMG_69863.JPG
IMG_69852.JPG
IMG_69843.JPG
IMG_69871.JPG
IMG_69884.jpg
IMG_69894.JPG
IMG_69904.JPG
IMG_69932.JPG
IMG_69962.JPG
IMG_69911.JPG
IMG_69921.JPG
IMG_69953.JPG
IMG_69982.JPG

thank you kindly. what size pots are you using?

Hey kjc they are 9lt buckets I just drill some holes in gonna water tonight so will take some pics.
That last crop I got 1 kg off 22 girls not bad but hope for better after learning more technical stuff from you guys.
P.s hope alk is doing well haven't seen him for a while since baba was born
Also bro how do you subscribe to journals I can't find a button and I'm straight ha

to subscribe to a journal you can either reply to it and automatically get subscribed to it or use the Thread Tools option on the top right hand side to subscribe to a journal. come and have a look at my 2 journals in my signature.

I believe you have a nutrient buildup in your soil mixture causing the low pH and high EC. flushing was the right thing to do, you may need to pass twice the volume of the pot in pH adjusted water to flush out all the nutrients.

Back
Top Bottom