Trippa's Last Ever Soil Grow & First Time LSTing

hey guys here is an update , they are starting to fillout the space now and have flushed for a week to get that ec down , sitting around 2.8 still high i know but no nute burn . today is the start of week 4...
IMG_71132.jpg
IMG_71142.JPG
IMG_71151.JPG
IMG_71182.JPG
IMG_71173.JPG
IMG_71162.JPG
IMG_71192.JPG
IMG_71201.JPG
IMG_71211.JPG

now the full room
IMG_70932.JPG
IMG_70771.JPG
IMG_70792.JPG
IMG_70881.JPG
IMG_70941.jpg
IMG_7095.JPG

Holy shite I thought I would do a run off test this morning cause I was worried about nutes last night .
So I flushed a pot with 2 lt of ph water and it came back at a ph of 5.2 and EC of 3.8 dam that sucks , so I have flushed them with 3 lt each of ph 6.2 .
Lets hope it helps
Major lock out

Did you rule out things like temps and humidity first? How long between discovering the potential problem and flushing?

Hey there Aztec , they have been in flower for 3 weeks . They just looked like veg because I used a very harsh defoliant on them . The lsting has worked a treat there must be about 300 main colas

300:thedoubletake::thedoubletake::yikes: that shit crayyy! well ur gnna have atleast a days worth of trimming for sure lol, let me know if u need help :laugh: jk, but there looking good :thumb:

Subbed up man! You're right, we have a very similar set-up.

Just to wade in; Ive used pk 13-14 from last couple of weeks of veg upto a couple of weeks till end of flower. In very small doses 1ml to a litre. As far as I thought its supposed to promote tight compact bud formations. As far as decreasing yield, I just cropped my last girl and got 14 oz dry so it didn't seem to hurt her. Could be wrong and will concede if I am, just going on personal experience. Hope this helps.

Just to wade in; Ive used pk 13-14 from last couple of weeks of veg upto a couple of weeks till end of flower. In very small doses 1ml to a litre. As far as I thought its supposed to promote tight compact bud formations. As far as decreasing yield, I just cropped my last girl and got 14 oz dry so it didn't seem to hurt her. Could be wrong and will concede if I am, just going on personal experience. Hope this helps.
Hey bro I have also spoken to a lot of my commercial farmer buds and they use it from first signs of flowers right to flush at a low dose and say hell yeah it's all good :thumb:

Hey bro I have also spoken to a lot of my commercial farmer buds and they use it from first signs of flowers right to flush at a low dose and say hell yeah it's all good :thumb:

With it being a bloom booster, in my knowledge it works better as a one off high dose as opposed to prolonged smaller doses. Also if mixing with other nutrients, say canna flores, you will have to adjust them accordingly.

Mad props man! That canopy is sweet! +REPS!!!

Back
Top Bottom