My Last Ever Soil Grow & 1st Time LSTing - Pics

trippa

Hey there :420: guru,s this will be my last soil grow,as i am now moving to hydro (dripper system) i have been thinking about it for a while now,getting old now and lugging soil around kills me plus i like the cleanness of hydro,also dam them bitches can grow if done right .

any ways im new here but have been highly impressed by some members help and the way they run there systems. (Alkamist dam you the man)to name just one.

Towards the end of my last grow i learnt what lsting was and have decided to give it a go as i need to max my yield gotta feed them mokos some how:thumb:

Re: MY LAST EVER SOIL GROW & 1ST TIME LSTing pics

IMG_69982.JPG
IMG_69972.JPG
IMG_69962.JPG
IMG_69953.JPG
IMG_69941.JPG
IMG_69932.JPG
IMG_69921.JPG
IMG_69911.JPG
IMG_69904.JPG
IMG_69894.JPG
IMG_69884.jpg
IMG_69871.JPG
IMG_69863.JPG
IMG_69852.JPG
IMG_69843.JPG
IMG_69821.jpg
IMG_69811.jpg
IMG_69791.jpg
IMG_69762.JPG
IMG_69743.JPG

Re: MY LAST EVER SOIL GROW & 1ST TIME LSTing pics

Oh ha forgot there is one hempy in there trying it out 1st time as well they are 10 days flower all cloned off a plant i came across while out walking, i only took 2 clones of it and left the plant there to grow .
it wasnt mine some one had planted it (i think) it was in flower . Im no thief ha.

i was wondering if i should or could start a grow journal for this ..Ha well thats if people if look at this one

Hi Trippa,

Just wanted to let you know that I have moved this into Journals in Progress for you.

You should start getting more traffic in your thread now.

Good luck to you and your first attempt on LSTing, I did 5 of my outdoor plants under LST last year.

Don't hesitate to reach out for help.

:Namaste:

hi trippa,

just wanted to let you know that i have moved this into journals in progress for you.

Hi there i started a new one in journals the same day , once i figured it out .
Can we pls deleted this one thanks

good luck to you and your first attempt on lsting, i did 5 of my outdoor plants under lst last year.

hi trippa,

just wanted to let you know that i have moved this into journals in progress for you.

Hi there i started a new one in journals the same day , once i figured it out .
Can we pls deleted this one thanks

good luck to you and your first attempt on lsting, i did 5 of my outdoor plants under lst last year.

o

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom