Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strains

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

hey good :420: folk!!!

thanks guys for the great feedback! :cheesygrinsmiley:

been busy as hell doing some pruning work for a local company.. that and trying to get my other 'work' car up n running, ive been struggling to keep up with the girls maintenance! so, i didnt get around to doing a res change today but will do 2moro for sure, over the last 3 days ive trimmed the bottoms of 5 plants(somangox, black domx, ogkx, cindy 99 and wwxbb).. doing what i can before the lights go off- usually 1 hour after i get home from work.. and tightened the LST down a bit more.. they look a bit bare after that but im hoping they get renewed growth as a result.

a few pics of clean up and branching:]
the 3 middle pots, including the cindy in the DWC pot have been trimmed out and tightened down:
P10205551.JPG

white widow c big bud:
P1020556.JPG

OG Kush x white widow:
P1020557.JPG

black domina x cheese:
P10205581.JPG

somango x critical:
P1020559.JPG

baby HGK's on the right(front and back), white widow x BB left front and black domina x cheese left back- have been swapped around and trimmed up today:
P10205602.JPG

OGKx center- trimmed up yesterday and moved to the front row:
P1020561.JPG

HGK's left and back and cindy right:
P1020565.JPG

you can see the center plants have been thinned right out and the HGK's are still bushy by comparison:
P1020566.JPG

after tackling the mission of trimming up the front rows i decided i would just swap the front row to the back so i could then move the back row to the front to trim them up and thin them out... sorted my access issues with the tent and getting to the back row. i'll get to finish the HGK's 2moro and they should be all go from here on out in terms of training and pruning etc...

will take a few more pics once the tent is all thinned out and tied down a bit more.. and look at a few cuttings ive taken from the trimming up.

time for bed! lol.. thanks all /|\

Re: Recirc Top Feed Hydro - 3m x 1.5m x 2m Tent - GLR & LST - 1800W - Assorted Strain

the field of life

hey thanks guys! and thanks for the reps ronnie and curso! very kind of you both :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

SO i FINALLy got in there today and trimmed up the rest of the ladies! i took the day off work to get it done :cheesygrinsmiley: took me 4 hours to trim 6 plants! phew loL more leaf and cuttings in there than i initially thought. put about 72 cuttings into jiffies and in my 'clone dome' and have about 100 or so still to put into jiffies o_O they are looking hella thinned out now tho hahaha.. im actually a little shocked at how thinned out they look BUT i know they will love it with renewed growth over the next week or so.

i cleaned out the buckets too... the underneath buckets that catch the solution as it filters down through the medium and out the bottom.. alot of gunk in there- i should have taken pics but nm... glad i did though as i was having slight acidity issues at the end of every week, where the nute solution was becoming acidic to around 4-4.5 o_O but that is sorted now and im happy with the mission complete.

just a few pics of the final clean up.. was left a little late but work kinda put me on the back foot for the last week and i could only chip away when i had time.

P1020571.JPG

P1020572.JPG

P10205731.JPG

baby cindy:
P10205741.JPG

bigger cindy:
P1020575.JPG

all plants thinned out at long last :cheesygrinsmiley:
P1020576.JPG

HGK's on the right trimmed up and thinned out:
P10205771.JPG

P1020578.JPG

P10205791.JPG

P10205801.JPG

somango x critical:
P10205811.JPG

OGK x WW:
P1020582.JPG

WW x BB:
P1020583.JPG

black dom x cheese:
P1020584.JPG

HGK:
P10205851.JPG

so flowers are forming very slowly... im hoping to see some renewed vigour over the next week with this thinning out

trimmed down timer also.. took 15mins from the start and the end of the light cycle.

oh, i also did a complete res change today- added:

250mils greendream BLOOM- increased
50mils grostorm- increased
50mils budstorm
15mils silika magik
10mils pythoff

EC=2.4 and ph 6

keep it green y'all! :ganjamon:

hey king!

yeah mate, ive been super impressed with the ogk x, black domina x, somango x, cindy and the white widow x.. their branching and flower sites have been great whereas the HGK's just wanna stretch for dear life with stretched node spacing... because i havent grown these strains before i cant honestly say if its due to GLR or their genetics.. i have seen they are really starting to take off now.. am looking forward to seeing how they all go and if i will continue with any of the current strains.

thanks for stopping in mate :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey there Alks had internet issues but its been great catching up on your grow, that branching's absolutely textbook stuff mate, awesome. You say they are taking a while to flower do you think the GLR was a factor ? Your doing a hell of a job they all look really healthy and well done juggling all those strains.

Your line up of girls look excellent bro with loads of bud sights hope they stretch nicely for you.

Hey Alk, I just got my new journal up and running heres the link.
Jon705's Multi Strain HPS LED Hybrid System
hopefully my girls are looking as nice as yours in a few weeks bro.
How does the Cindy99 taste?is it potent? she looks like a wicked yielder I might have to give that one a try someday:)

Hey there Alks had internet issues but its been great catching up on your grow, that branching's absolutely textbook stuff mate, awesome. You say they are taking a while to flower do you think the GLR was a factor ? Your doing a hell of a job they all look really healthy and well done juggling all those strains.

Your line up of girls look excellent bro with loads of bud sights hope they stretch nicely for you.

howdy Dasher! good to see ya back mate! re the GLR thing.. its hard to say tbh... if i knew the strain better i might be able to clarify that... although i saw a relatively quick transition to preflower, the whole transition to full flower hasnt been faster than normal 18/6, in my experience anyhoo.
thanks mate, they juggling act certainly has been keeping me on my toes :p

Hey Alk, I just got my new journal up and running.
hopefully my girls are looking as nice as yours in a few weeks bro.
How does the Cindy99 taste?is it potent? she looks like a wicked yielder I might have to give that one a try someday

howdy jon!! thanks for the heads up brother! i'll be over asap :cheesygrinsmiley: dude... if they are looking like mine then you are probably doing something wrong loL j/k ;] you grow some mighty fine green bro, that chernobyl is one helluva strain! i want, oh yes i do loL

the cindy im growing is a hybrid from female seeds.nl- xline hybrid(75%cindy 25%maroc) she is very nice bro! quite a sweet slightly fruity flavour with what i believe are hints of pine outdoor freshness and distinct feijoa fruit!! her high is typical sativa high dude, a great long lasting psychedelic head high.. if you let it go to a minimum of 10% amber you'll get a great combination of psychedelic with a creeping couch-lock stone to finish ya off. the yields are phenomenal... the maroc combination gives huge LONG colas.. where every single branch looks like a maroc plant complete in-itself. i would recommend to anyone and i cant wait to get more in.. i wanna start fresh with the strain again direct from the bank. i should have a separate room ready by then for mothering and cloning.

thanks for stopping in guys! /|\

g'day good 420 people!!!

sorry i havent been as active lately! ive been pulling a few hours at work when i can as the weather has been *bleeping* atrocious! by the time i get home im knackered and can just barely manage to open a can of ale and make it to the couch where i usually lay for a good 2-3 hours haha :cheesygrinsmiley: .. our baby boy is starting to get into a nice sleeping routine but that doesnt stop my 2 year old daughter from jumping into our bed 3-4 times per night.. so 5 hours sleep per night has been the normal for me lately, which has its moments when adding a decaying wisdom tooth and crazy weather- where i work outdoors all day in it unless its PISSING down like the man upstairs is taking the mickey... but enough of my moaning like an old woman!!! loL

today is-

day 61
28th day of flower

ive re-arranged the tent a little to try and maximize light exposure.. taken the odd shade to open up flowering sites.. apart from that i havent done much at all.. the usual maintenance of adjusting ph a bit here n there and checking basics.

a few pics in no particular order:

baby cindy almost a foot- no veg time:
P10205941.JPG

P1020595.JPG

P1020596.JPG

bigger cindy, has been the slowest of the lot to flower:
P10205972.JPG

P10205981.JPG

P10206002.JPG

P1020601.JPG

P10206031.JPG

grown 6 inches since last measurement
cindy6.JPG

OG Kush x White Widow:
P1020605.JPG

P1020609.JPG

P1020607.JPG

P10206081.JPG

P1020606.JPG

P10206101.JPG

P1020611.JPG

with flash:
P10206121.JPG

P1020613.JPG

Somango(soma's mango) x critical- tucked in at back row:
somango_x_critical3.JPG

P1020615.JPG

P1020616.JPG

White Widow x Big Bud:
P10206181.JPG

playing with exposure-
P1020619.JPG

P1020620.JPG

white_widow_x_big_bud.JPG

Black Domina x Cheese:
black_domina_x_cheese1.JPG

baby HGK's:
baby_HGK_s.JPG

re-arranged:
P1020630.JPG

P1020631.JPG

P1020632.JPG

P1020634.JPG

HGK's front, right and back right with Black Domina back left:
P10206291.JPG

Og kush x white widow front with somango x critical back.. larger cindy on left:
P1020628.JPG

white widow x big bud front left, cindy right.. hgk's at rear:
P10206271.JPG

at this stage i def wont go with HGK again... but ive been seriously looking at the OGK x and the black dom x as something to keep, for sure.. actually at this stage the OGK x is my favourite.

thanks all and have a great weekend! :ganjamon:

Those on gonna be some monsters! I was curious is 22ish your average temp with the lights on?

heya dooski!

nah it usually sits in the higher 20's(28-30).. it was such a cold day today the room temp has dropped even though ive limited the intake fan right back to 2hours intermittently throughout the whole day today.. the rest of the time its been passive with the fan and filter pulling air in

What's up Alk? Sorry I haven't been around in a while but I had to get my outdoor garden together which took forever and you can view in the new journal I just created if interested in taking a gander. The links on my home page down by the signature & Jimmy Hendrix quote. And I see that everything is looking excellent as usual with your girls and will be checking in when possible for some musical updates. ttyl mate & hope all is well with the family! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Nice!

hey CM!! no worries mate! after looking at your greenhouse and the work you would be inundated with transplanting all your beautiful gurls into the ground i completely understand :thumb: you KNOW i'll be up front somewhere drooling over your greenhouse brother loL.. i'll check your new journal out asap dude. thanks for stopping in bro- always a pleasure :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom