Redemption Journal - Two Buckets - Two Lights - One Cab

It makes a lot of sense lol I didn't try it this time but it kind of inadvertently did the same thing. Quick scrog pic
420-magazine-mobile1735946439.jpg

Nute changes across the board today. They all got their usual soup of AN products. Gold Leaf is starting to show attempted pistils. Another day or three and she will be officially in flower. The first Gold Leaf we ran went 60 from pistils and I think it could've gone another week so we are aiming for 67 from pistils this run. Clean d up below the screen and snipped off some suckers. Cos they suck. Lol.
420-magazine-mobile994714058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1472520677.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2056206159.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1933044793.jpg

Taped her at the top site because she split when I dropped the net on top. Fully recovered now:
420-magazine-mobile2028855282.jpg

The Mutant is looking good today, leaves are fried to shit. Will do better next time with keeping the height down, I hope (jack Herer is on deck)... she got her usual AN soup but dropped the ppm down to about 700. She got her first dose of overdrive today.
420-magazine-mobile796933014.jpg

Will have to keep a close eye on her some of the branches are sagging something awful from the weight of the buds. Did I hear someone say yo-yo?

Looks like she is getting close.. but remember to look at trichs on the buds themselves and not the sugar leaves. Looking good though man, i love trichrome pics!

Yep just a preliminary checkup lol she's scheduled for the 21st so I will check again around that time and depending on the overall picture, as far as amber goes, I'll either chop the next day after an extended dark period or leave it for another week. I'd like to flush for a week to ten days .

Back
Top Bottom