Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleberry

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

Looking great Chrome! They should be ready for their big hempy homes soon.

Re: Return of Hempy -An ItsChrome Production-In Association with CFL-Starring Bubbleb

j4s2u0/BigSlim: Thank you good sirs! I'm mighty proud of my gals.

BlueDog: Soon, but not too soon. Maybe another week. I like to wait till the form a good solid mass first, reduces the risk of shock at transplant.

bassplayer: :laughtwo: what can I say, It is just that simple. people over complicate this growing thing way more than they should.

Truer words never spoken. Keep on growin brother!

Thanks brother! I shall, for all eternity and beyond. :rollit:

rossislaughin: Welcome aboard! Great to have you! we have snacks and refreshments in the lobby. :D if you have any question feel free to ask away!

The mini-hempies are looking sweet.

Snacks? I didn't know there were snacks. :popcorn:

thats cause sisco always eats up the good stuff before any one else gets to have any. :rofl:

we demand a restocking of the snack tray while sisco isnt here then lol

lookin forward to the next video

:popcorn:Why does everyone have the munchies? :popcorn: U been smokin that marijuana?:rofl:

Girls lookin good :)

:peace:

Ummm.. No?

Son of a..... I'm confused, very confused. I just checked my baby girls and two of them have balls. This I am sure of, where the confusion sets in is the fact they have only been in veg for little over two week. Really sex already? weird and totally not cool.... Now to decide to I grow these gals out and have a small harvest or do I clone and have a longer grow period? hmm

Son of a..... I'm confused, very confused. I just checked my baby girls and two of them have balls. This I am sure of, where the confusion sets in is the fact they have only been in veg for little over two week. Really sex already? weird and totally not cool.... Now to decide to I grow these gals out and have a small harvest or do I clone and have a longer grow period? hmm

Weird,thats what happend to me...a seed came up while I was flowering and withen prolly 12-13 days,almost seems less it showed male,lol...I hate when that happens!

yeah its super annoying, yet on the up side at least I know my sexes early. ;)

the question remains though, Do i grow the other two out and see how bushy I can get them and take some clones for next round. Or do I grow them big enough to clone and just go from there.. hmmm..

Take clones, flower the moms, then flower the clones. I agree with Bluedog, videos would be nice!! :grinjoint:

ok sounds good to me, clones and flower the mother. the masses have spoken. :thanks:

there will be video, I'm needing to do a few soon. How ever the misses(my camera gal) is off on a cruise with not only my best crew member but also the camera. so unless you want a crappy self shot recorded from a black berry, i think we will all have to wait. :laughtwo: as for clone videos they are still a ways out. they will need another two weeks at least.

I still don't understand the males showing so early, its freaking crazy!

oh and based on the time frame this will be fun. I have on good authority from an elf friend of mine that Santa is going to be brining me an LED light for Christmas.

on a bit of a side note, Looks like i'm going to be building a clone chamber. If the misses gets upset about this I can assure you I will be throwing all you under that bus..

Back
Top Bottom