Birdie's Return To Life

Just got home and rotated her, here's how she's looking atm. Was debating on topping since she's 10 inches and I just need one footish before flip.
Think I was over thinking the defficency cause everything's go so smoothe till now. I took her out of the tent as well it looks like she's got a little bit of holes in those top leaves, but I'm gonna be topping soon anyways, and I don't see any bugs I moved around some soil and looked under leaves may of been from a blunt I'm not sure.

Elllo birrdie, hope the renovation is going well!
Hi
Ladies looks Good.
However, I Think it is time for you to start a grow journal. :)

Okay 420 Fam, I've created my own journal ( totally in the wrong section so hopefully it gets moved soon)
I've unloaded a ton of pictures for y'all and tried to get them into the correct order so now I won't have to hold Birdies journal hostage anymore, my apologizes I was worried!
Please join in on mine I've read so many of y'all's journals and really would love y'all too hop in, I've read Emilya, birdies, shed I strolled thru yesterday, prestons, Pennywise, and a lot more whose names aren't coming too mind,

Happy growing everyone hopefully I'll see y'all around in my grow, if not I'll definitely continue peaking into y'all's! Thanks again for the tips

Hi
Ladies looks Good.
However, I Think it is time for you to start a grow journal. :)

Good evening, Birdie. :hug:

Felonious and I hope you and your girls are all well. I just wanted to let you know that I retired last Thursday. :yahoo:

And, the first thing I wanted to do was start learning how to grow cannabis and have 2 Dark Devil Autos who have popped their heads in my new grow this morning and I thought you might be interested in the grow journal I have on here when you have the time. :battingeyelashes:

HashGirl's First Indoor Grow: Dark Devil Autos In Hempy, 2020

:circle-of-love:

Thank you. I'm having a blast so far.

Back
Top Bottom