Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

Cool beans! I am not in the market but I love the way dynasty talks about the breeding projects. I find reading their descriptions interesting. These sound great.

He breeds some great genetics and actually takes the time to make sure they are great. The descriptions are nice, gives you detailed info about phenos and everything. I've grown 3 of their strains, and all of them are .. The cherry vanilla cookies is is a perfect strain for me, taste and potency and effect are all on point. Can't wait to try these stardusters

I look forward to the Star Duster as well. I hope my payment reaches the seller soon. I have 4 Dynasty strains in rotation right now and I I have seeds for another 5 not counting the Star Duster. Even the males I have popped were nice plants. If I had the space and time i would have kept my Huck Kush male and hit everything with it. He had a better structure than almost any plant i have grown.

I look forward to the Star Duster as well. I hope my payment reaches the seller soon. I have 4 Dynasty strains in rotation right now and I I have seeds for another 5 not counting the Star Duster. Even the males I have popped were nice plants. If I had the space and time i would have kept my Huck Kush male and hit everything with it. He had a better structure than almost any plant i have grown.

Dynasty has some very nice gear, and priced pretty good too. $100 a pack is cheap for what you get. I've been smoking on a huck kush joint for 3 days now lol

Dynasty has some very nice gear, and priced pretty good too. $100 a pack is cheap for what you get. I've been smoking on a huck kush joint for 3 days now lol

I am a light weight. I took one hit of the Pineapple fields and was higher than I needed to be. It is nice bud for sure. I mostly smoke my Ms Quin that I got as a freebie. It is mellow smoke that makes me super relaxed.

Shiggs, where ever you are man i hope you are well. I finally finished my light build that you inspired me to jump into. Thank you for you pointers, parts list and break down of how to put it together :thumb:

IMG_096335.JPG
IMG_096238.JPG
IMG_096148.JPG

You were right, these 12 boards are more than enough for my 4x8!

You can't even glance at 'em, right? :laugh: Ouch!

Gorgeous! :thumb: I'm loving mine too. Thank you for the tips, Shiggs. :Namaste:

Hi Gray! Thanks for posting! Have you used one of these systems or know someone who has? I not briefly scanned the site but am very interested. Am gonna read more but any feedback about the ordering process, ease of use, do the come with US plugs, etc....

I haven't used it myself but I've had my eye peeled for a Pi or Arduino program to automate a grow room for quite awhile. I ran across this a few months ago and it looks like it has everything. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I know virtually nothing about it.

I haven't used it myself but I've had my eye pealed for a Pi or Arduino program to automate a grow room for quite awhile. I ran across this a few months ago and it looks like it has everything. :cheesygrinsmiley: But I know virtually nothing about it.

It does look really great. I like the idea of being able to monitor wirelessly and you could probably control more than 1 space if you got extra sensors. I can't tell from their website if there are USA versions available but I bet he could accommodate seeing as he customizes them. I was looking at a bare bones controller for like $500 which you could plug in 3 or 4 components but no wireless monitoring and you'd need 1 for each space. I kind of have a handle on my enviro right now so will go without a controller for now. Wish list.

Shiggs, where ever you are man i hope you are well. I finally finished my light build that you inspired me to jump into. Thank you for you pointers, parts list and break down of how to put it together :thumb:

IMG_096335.JPG
IMG_096238.JPG
IMG_096148.JPG

You were right, these 12 boards are more than enough for my 4x8!

High fellas,
I thought I would post a couple of pics of the lights Shiggity made for me.
I appreciate him for all of the info and the lights.
I miss ya Shiggs.
May your days be positive and bright as these lights.
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights_3.jpg
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights.jpg
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights_2.jpg
shiggy_led_unlit.jpg
shiggy_light_lit.jpg

@TheGreenYeti.... I have four and was aiming for eight.
12?? My dude. :high-five:

High fellas,
I thought I would post a couple of pics of the lights Shiggity made for me.
I appreciate him for all of the info and the lights.
I miss ya Shiggs.
May your days be positive and bright as these lights.
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights_3.jpg
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights.jpg
veg_tent_week_10_full_view_lights_2.jpg
shiggy_led_unlit.jpg
shiggy_light_lit.jpg

@TheGreenYeti.... I have four and was aiming for eight.
12?? My dude. :high-five:

Those look a lot better put together than mine! Yeah when I talked to Shiggs he said I would be covered for sure with 12. I was going to do 16 since his original beast light is 8 panels and he has it over a 4x4 section. He said 16 is probably more than I would need and that 12 should be fine. Yours look real nice sitting in front of those CMHs :high-five:

:reading420magazine:
I received a friend req from Shiggity on
IG.

Perhaps we may see him come back soon?

Back
Top Bottom