Shiggity Goes Mad Scientist: Paving The Yellowbrix Road With DIY Adventures!

High Gang.
Had a chat w Shiggs and he let me know that he is going to take a break from posting.
He assured me he would let me know when he decided to reengage.
Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, for now.
:peacetwo:

Kewl!...life throws a lot of curves...just remember, that friendships either real life or online should be nourished and not taken for granted, and sometimes I get concerned about folks I have made a connection with...looking forward to your return Shiggs....cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Well shiggs if you have to go back catch up on these journal your gonna see how much love you got hear bud. Might take you a minute read it all and even longer to take it all in!!! Hope to see you soon bud!!

High Gang.
Had a chat w Shiggs and he let me know that he is going to take a break from posting.
He assured me he would let me know when he decided to reengage.
Sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do, for now.
:peacetwo:

Mr stage ,how's things ,stop by my j for a j

High Shiggs and all the others. Sending vibrations out to see if Shiggityflip feels them and comes on home.

It's been a while since I had even some small buds in the bloom tent. I need to show 'em.

Flip + 34 Pakistan Valley

DSC_077112.JPG

DSC_076410.JPG

DSC_076311.JPG

Wow! I am running a Pakistan Valley and she didn't have any stretch where as it looks like yours really has some colas!

Well, finally got caught up on this wonderfilled thread and find that you are on haitus. Hope you come back and finish up. I'm new to the site and am enjoying the learning curve.
Thanks for your effort.

Well, finally got caught up on this wonderfilled thread and find that you are on haitus. Hope you come back and finish up. I'm new to the site and am enjoying the learning curve.
Thanks for your effort.

Welcome Syntroxis to 420Magazine! :)
you picked a great grower to read up on..
All of us hope Shiggs is well and returns soon.

:welcome:

Thanks for your effort.

Good morning to ya Syntroxis,..post no. 12..i must be slipping a lil ! Want to offer up a big warm welcome to the Mag. , and especially this neighborhood. Shiggs is one of our elite growers and does very well with Doc's. gear. Most of the growers around these parts are growing in soil ,..and of them , most are using Doc Bud's 'Kit'. His gear is called DBHBB or Doc Bud's High Brix Blend.
The growers here are all very experienced and will offer you tips and info to help you along the way...whenever needed or wanted. They are all very real people with a very high level of integrity ,..example Ziggs!
Please feel free to get around to some of the other HB journals and get a feel for our very special group. We only ask a couple little things of new members ....enter our journals with a smile and good attitude while leaving any EGO at the door behind you...do these things and we promise ya , you won't wanna leave this place. A few journals to visit would be Doc's. Q and A thread, his 'In the lab' thread....Canna and Nismos journal,.and of course Ziggy's place. Many others are great too...check em out !
Enjoy this place ..it's the coolest weed forum on the web...no doubt!
Once again , welcome to the mag Syntroxis. Cheers to ya!:welcome::bravo::cheer::high-five:

sent from my DeLorean...in the future!...:surf:...( this is not a surfboard,...but a high speed , ocean going canoe...Hawaii Five 'O' style):)

Thanks for thr welcome Duggan,
I've found the Docs Q&A thread and am a convert. I've several journals in tabs and am making my way through them. So far, from what I can tell, this is a wonderful site. I've never seen so much knowledge and wisdom in one place. Hopefully, Ill be able to put it to good use.

I stopped by Sam's Club and picked up several boxes of cheese puffs to share.

Back
Top Bottom