Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

Hey bud, I took that first Killing Fields tonight. Tomorrow would have been 12 weeks from flip. She had started to slow on the drinking and I think she was basically done despite some white hairs here and there. She smells fantastic and has some good color to her. Here are the pics I took before she got the ax.

Thank you again!

Hey bud, I took that first Killing Fields tonight. Tomorrow would have been 12 weeks from flip. She had started to slow on the drinking and I think she was basically done despite some white hairs here and there. She smells fantastic and has some good color to her. Here are the pics I took before she got the ax.

Thank you again!

She came out lovely, but there are darker purple phenos than that one.
I hope you like the smoke.

The other one any more purple than that?

Anyway your more than welcome, and I hope you find the perfect pheno your looking for.

Thank you again!
You really need to start your own journal.... Cmon bruh. All dem magnificent beans you got... And da pics are quality too :nomo:

Thanks guys! Ol this one has more color than the pictures show, but it is not as dark as I was hoping for. The other one is a little darker but it is spotty just like this one. It is not solid. They both have that lovely spicy, hazy scent! The othe rone looks like it is going to be 15 weeks of flowering for that one and still be fluffy. Unless the smoke from the second one is worlds ahead of this pheno, then it wont be kept. I do want to find a solid purple pheno, but it will be a while until I get back to looking. i will probably keep this one around for a while.

@Killerbudz I have thought about starting one but I just do not want to feel obligated to do updates. I have been having trouble just keeping up with my followed threads lately, so dedicating more time to having my own just does not appeal to me right now. I think I will end up ratcheting back how may plants I am growing soon and at that point I may consider it better. Also seedlings are a good thing bud, they typically lead to some killer buds!

Killer buds for @Killerbudz
I know what you mean Yeti, I think I will take a break from journaling for a little while after this one.
Have been way too busy at work and it is hard to keep up with the sub'd threads some days.
They dont stop lol. Every time I catch up, I get behind lol. I have started having less and less time to even comment on peoples journals. I don't blame you for taking a break. One of the things I like about IG is being able to just throw up pics whenever you wand and not having people expect you to update regularly.

Thanks guys! Ol this one has more color than the pictures show, but it is not as dark as I was hoping for. The other one is a little darker but it is spotty just like this one. It is not solid. They both have that lovely spicy, hazy scent! The othe rone looks like it is going to be 15 weeks of flowering for that one and still be fluffy. Unless the smoke from the second one is worlds ahead of this pheno, then it wont be kept. I do want to find a solid purple pheno, but it will be a while until I get back to looking. i will probably keep this one around for a while.

@Killerbudz I have thought about starting one but I just do not want to feel obligated to do updates. I have been having trouble just keeping up with my followed threads lately, so dedicating more time to having my own just does not appeal to me right now. I think I will end up ratcheting back how may plants I am growing soon and at that point I may consider it better. Also seedlings are a good thing bud, they typically lead to some killer buds!
You shouldn't feel obligated to update, I rarely do lol. I just want you to create a journal so I don't miss any of your pics, so I guess selfish reasons :laugh:. I look at IG but I'm not posting anything on that public domain... And I follow too many people to see the regulars.

Man peer pressure is a real thing lol. I would be forced to clean my tents if I were to do that lol. One of the worst parts of perpetual growing is not really having any lull in plants which makes it hard to clean the tents. Most of mine get real floppy about 5 to 6 weeks into flower, so moving them at that point is hard to do. Lol look at me just coming up with excuses :rofl:

Killer buds for @Killerbudz
I know what you mean Yeti, I think I will take a break from journaling for a little while after this one.
Have been way too busy at work and it is hard to keep up with the sub'd threads some days.
I am constantly behind on subbed threads lately. I go to comment sometimes and realize I am 5 pages back. Lol

Come on Yeti, I don't always keep updating my journal either. I just do it when I feel like it. I run a perpetual very similar to what you are doing. Sometimes I think you are describing my growing situation. I don't stress about dead leaves or some soil on the tent floor. I clean it out as best I can when I pull a plant. Point is I deal with all your excuses not to do a journal and it's fine, nobody complains they just want to see your pics. I've seen your IG posts and you have some plants worth showing off.

Back
Top Bottom