Overlord's Adventures With High Brix

btw, the PanJam while not as dense as the other two was not a typical fluffy sativa bud.

EDIT: We will see how the PanJam cobs are Monday. They will have been curing for 28 days at that point.

:nomo:

Yeah but I never seem to have enough, probably because I smoke everyone up and give away a lot.

Hahaha! I know this feeling so well. Lol! Amazing harvest, the satisfied feeling of “jars of it”, to turn around and find yourself limping into the next harvest.

I think it makes us stronger m’lord. Lol!

23 ounces sounds like a delicious expectation. :battingeyelashes:

Today I opened the PanJam COB at 28 days cure and ate .5 grams, we will see how it goes.
I also kept out 2.5 grams for smoking, but the COB is pretty moist so I was breaking it up to dry out a little.
While doing so, I found a single seed.

There have been zero seeds in the IC91 and TheDungeon strains, and I did find one super tiny white seed in the PanJam before. It was small enough that it was almost hard to see, anyway the seed I found today looks like it is mature and will germinate.

Guessing here, I let the PanJam go about a week longer than what MMS said was the flower time. Being that two sativa landraces were in the genepool I am wondering do you think she was just trying to insure her future survival by producing seeds on her own?

Current plants large fan leaves are turning yellow more than I care for, maybe some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Today I opened the PanJam COB at 28 days cure and ate .5 grams, we will see how it goes.
I also kept out 2.5 grams for smoking, but the COB is pretty moist so I was breaking it up to dry out a little.

There have been zero seeds in the IC91 and TheDungeon strains, and I did find one super tiny white seed in the PanJam before. It was small enough that it was almost hard to see, anyway the seed I found today looks like it is mature and will germinate.

Guessing here, I let the PanJam go about a week longer than what MMS said was the flower time. Being that two sativa landraces were in the genepool I am wondering do you think she was just trying to insure her future survival by producing seeds on her own?

Current plants large fan leaves are turning yellow more than I care for, maybe some pics tonight or tomorrow.

Hmmm :hmmmm: ....If you found a single seed in the 2.5 g's, odd's are you ate 1/5th of a seed in that .5 g's! :laugh:

Hope you are enjoying your cob brother. Post an update when you start feeling stuff!

I chewed it at 10:30 started to feel it by 11:30
At first a tingly body buzz and in the head, then a very minor amount of anxiousness nothing that wasn't easily dealt with.
I laid back on the couch for a minute and closed my eyes and was instantly in a relaxed state and was having lucid visions. Which turned into lucid dreaming while I slept for the next 30 minutes.
When I woke up, I could still feel it but since then it is a calm cruise through the day kind of high.

The anxious part kicked in around 1:30, so about three hours, in that 3 hours I managed to clean the house really good. :)

I chewed it at 10:30 started to feel it by 11:30
At first a tingly body buzz and in the head, then a very minor amount of anxiousness nothing that wasn't easily dealt with.
I laid back on the couch for a minute and closed my eyes and was instantly in a relaxed state and was having lucid visions. Which turned into lucid dreaming while I slept for the next 30 minutes.
When I woke up, I could still feel it but since then it is a calm cruise through the day kind of high.

The anxious part kicked in around 1:30, so about three hours, in that 3 hours I managed to clean the house really good. :)

Neat! :slide: Another convert, surprised at the results. Or am I wrong in thinking you were surprised m'lord? I know the first time kinda took me by surprise. I wasn't used to that deep sense of "More."

They continue to get better as time goes on. :battingeyelashes:

Another convert, surprised at the results. Or am I wrong in thinking you were surprised m'lord?

After reading other accounts, I wasn't surprised so much by how it affected me. But I was in the type of high it was, which was extremely nice.
While I don't feel high anymore, I am still in high gear for the most part. After I eat something, I am going to take the advice DrDoob gave me on rolling some into a joint.

Then you can let us know how that went.

Hmmm.... I could break out some of my own......

Nope. Lol! I have fresh DDA to play with. We’ll have to find a way to introduce you to this marvelous buzz. :slide:

So you pop that bean and it turns out to be one of the most potent and flavorful plants you've ever grown. And thats how we started your own strain line hehe

I have one like that I found in Neiko’s Tikal that I’ve held onto, wistfully dreaming of the day I’d give it a try. Tikal has a musical connection that’s amazing.

Hmmm... the daughter mentioned yesterday that Royal Gorilla - which makes her whole countenance light up when she fires up her vape - was particularly adept at bringing music to the forefront. When she gets really high it creates music she’s never heard before.

I know it’s probably considered a Frankenstrain in this crowd, but honestly this chemovar lights up a crowd in the same way I see Carnival do. Worth a look see. I’m not an indica gal at all but the smell is delightful.

Great for anxiety and pain too. Really good for pain.

Manners.....morning m’lord. Ready to play another day? :slide: How sweet is it that we get to roll out of bed to cannabis? :yahoo: Time for a wake ‘n bake hello in my own room. :ciao:

I am just guessing here, but if the seed is mature it usually takes around 6 weeks for seeds to mature, so I don't think it was a late flower culprit. That would of made one of the tiny white seeds in my experience. I have found mature seeds, and only once saw the culprit, and it was around week 4 of flower. A single male flower. I picked it off, but still ended up with around 10 beans. Grew 3 or 4 out, all fems, and zero herms. So believe the notion that you always get herm plants from these seeds.

Back
Top Bottom