Reveg plant looks nothing like original

The70’s

Im in the process of revegging a Slurricane plant after harvest for clones. Here is the Slurricane as a seedling…. Fat leaves, deep deep green

1716067139740.png

Here is a recent pic of the Mom that im revegging for clones possibly in the near future, looks nothing like the above pic of the original seedling with light green narrow leaves

1716067271654.jpeg

Is there a chance that the revegg processed changed the plant 🥴

Environmental conditions as well as different grow techniques may alter the morphology of the plant, but the genetics are still the same. With time the cut should stabilize it self (with your help of course), and should represent the mother plant a bit more.

Environmental conditions as well as different grow techniques may alter the morphology of the plant, but the genetics are still the same. With time the cut should stabilize it self (with your help of course), and should represent the mother plant a bit more.

Are you implying i have to do something a little different during veg once the clones take ??

I also hate the word “imply” it always sounds snarkie Lol

Are you implying i have to do something a little different during veg once the clones take ??

I also hate the word “imply” it always sounds snarkie Lol
No, not really. When I say “with your help”, I just mean staying on top of it lol try and keep the environment as similar as possible as the mother grew in and use the same growing techniques. I do see a bunch of 3 finger leafs which tells me that plant was already producing flowering hormones and was reverted back to veg. But she will be okay with a bit more time.

My clones look like your revegged mom plant. Yes she will look wonky for awhile but you can manage the look of her just like when she first started from seed. Oh she'll look different but as she grows out you can take all sorts of branches off to reshape her. It's all good she's a great smoke and very hardy outside also. I've got 2 clones i saved off my slurricane outside now.

Has anyone cloned and got a different plant than before ?? Is it even possible ??
When you clone/cut back hybrids [of any plant] you will often see 'reversion' to one stronger trait or another from the original plant, eg variegated plants often revert to plain colouring, flowers can lose their scent, change colour etc
I guess you're seeing some kind of transition like that?

My clones look like your revegged mom plant. Yes she will look wonky for awhile but you can manage the look of her just like when she first started from seed. Oh she'll look different but as she grows out you can take all sorts of branches off to reshape her. It's all good she's a great smoke and very hardy outside also. I've got 2 clones i saved off my slurricane outside now.

Do you think the mom will continue to change also, its been 4 months

Back
Top Bottom