Reversing flower back to veg

Fatlad

Hi I flipped my plants 2 weeks ago and now I'm thinking I might have flipped them too early.. is it possible to reverse it back to veg by switching lights back to 18hrs .. if so what effects would it have on my plants.. thanks

Yes you can do this but its a long slow process, like 4 to 6 weeks before they return to growing in veg mode but first can we see a pic of the plants in question?

reveg works this way, you flip lights back to 18/6, nothing happens for a looong time. Finally when hell freezes over she will pop single bladed fan leaves up top. More time elapses then she will push out 3 bladed fan leaves. Even more time drags by and then she will pop 5 bladed fan leaves then slowly she will resume veg state with 1 weird but beneficial caveat, now after reveg she will be a bushy mother of a plant it’s called monster cropping, any clones cut from her after the reveg happens will carry the monster crop trait too.

Over thinking - how long did they VEG for.? How large are the pots? soil or something else?

Do not revert to 18/6 after flipping to flower. You will ruin your grow trust me.
End up tossing plants wasting a lot of time doing it as well.

They got veg for about a month .. in 25ltr pots in coco ... these are them now ... they are 10 days into flower

20210416_104255.jpg

20210416_104248.jpg

Hey mate! Plants are looking great! You definitely can get them to flip back to veg by extending the light cycles again. But like the others have said here, they will spend quite a few weeks recovering and growing kinda cruddy growth until they start spitting out good growth again.

My current plants are all re-vegged clones. I stuck them outside and the reduction in daylight was enough to get them to start flowering, even the tiny ones that had barely rooted haha

So on February 11 I started increasing light to force re-veg cuz my plants were all way smaller and nowhere near ready to flower yet, so it was definitely worth it

It wasn't until probably last week or this week that they finally have started to really spring back, and I've had to strip out most of what they grew before now, because it was such a clustered mess of half-developed calyx and confused growth, so I lost quite a few weeks waiting for them to do anything.

But now that they're back, they are unbelievably bushy and node-y, so that's a bonus! I'll definitely get really great structured plants out of this. But it has been a LONG process

It's all in the latest two pages of my journal in my signature, if you're interested in seeing the process along the way haha, some of the growth was weirdddd while they were figuring it out

So if you want to wait a very long time and get your plants way way taller than this (however much time and food and pot space that will take) then I'd say it could be worth it.

But if you're just hoping to gain a little bit more height or growth quick, then you're way better off just starting some new seeds or some clones on the side and getting them ready to replace these ones when they come down, cuz that will be much quicker than waiting on these ones to re-veg

Hey mate! Plants are looking great! You definitely can get them to flip back to veg by extending the light cycles again. But like the others have said here, they will spend quite a few weeks recovering and growing kinda cruddy growth until they start spitting out good growth again.

My current plants are all re-vegged clones. I stuck them outside and the reduction in daylight was enough to get them to start flowering, even the tiny ones that had barely rooted haha

So on February 11 I started increasing light to force re-veg cuz my plants were all way smaller and nowhere near ready to flower yet, so it was definitely worth it

It wasn't until probably last week or this week that they finally have started to really spring back, and I've had to strip out most of what they grew before now, because it was such a clustered mess of half-developed calyx and confused growth, so I lost quite a few weeks waiting for them to do anything.

But now that they're back, they are unbelievably bushy and node-y, so that's a bonus! I'll definitely get really great structured plants out of this. But it has been a LONG process

It's all in the latest two pages of my journal in my signature, if you're interested in seeing the process along the way haha, some of the growth was weirdddd while they were figuring it out
Yeah will check your journal out, been debating the organic route myself but still not took the plunge yet

So if you want to wait a very long time and get your plants way way taller than this (however much time and food and pot space that will take) then I'd say it could be worth it.

But if you're just hoping to gain a little bit more height or growth quick, then you're way better off just starting some new seeds or some clones on the side and getting them ready to replace these ones when they come down, cuz that will be much quicker than waiting on these ones to re-veg
Yeah just gonna ride out now, already got some cut offs ready to go. Don't know why I flipped so early to be honest but hoping I still get a decent amount of them :)

That's the beauty of photo, you get to flip whenever you want! Although I still haven't had the patience to really let my plants get as big as I want to before flip haha.

Looking good though, they'll definitely give you something to last until the next ladies get nice and established! That's why I'm trying to keep my tents perpetual, I am really bad at waiting! xD

Back
Top Bottom