SAM_11081.JPG
SAM_11103.JPG
SAM_11111.JPG
SAM_11132.JPG
SAM_11143.JPG
SAM_11152.JPG
SAM_11162.JPG
SAM_11181.JPG

Wowzer! I can't wait to see this bud get processed, those are some of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen :thumb:

You and me both brother! I trimmed up one little lower bud today just because...... there isn't a spec of green on it. I am stunned lol. Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you like the pics!

Sliding in to take notes :volcano-smiley: Looking stellar over here R.C.!
All the Buckeye Purple phenos are looking killer, love the structure on the grail, they all look to be some beefy powerhouses :goodjob:

Glad to have ya in "the basement" CA215! I've been very fortunate in the strain/pheno department. The Canna Gods have smiled upon my little grow! :)

Keep after them pillars bro....don't want 'em spreading this way lol.

I'm blown away by your results. That deep purple is absolutely beautiful man. I'd like to grow a purple strain next, did you start by seed via a bank?

Thank you very much for the kind words! I am as much in awe as you lol. These were from seed,the breeder is melvanetics and you should be able to google where they are from. They are outta stock currently but Mel is sending in more gear supposedly.

Hey RC, just to clarify, you shouldn't mention other websites that are not a part of our sponsorships.

(feel free to PM private links)

You can edit out that part of your post.

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

had to come and find this after I saw,potm entry

looks like you have a great candidate for notm, also :goodjob:

-just wondering why you still go straight to pyrex with the wax?? clean up is in seconds,if sprayed directly into teflon/parchment

Subbed

had to come and find this after I saw,potm entry

looks like you have a great candidate for notm, also :goodjob:

-just wondering why you still go straight to pyrex with the wax?? clean up is in seconds,if sprayed directly into teflon/parchment

Subbed

Thanks for stopping by man! There is always room for one more.:)

I was kinda thinking I might enter some bud shots next month to be honest. The buds are just too stunning not to imo.

As for the oil...... It's just one of those "if it ain't broke don't fix it" kinda deals. I've been doing it that way for 2 years now with very consistent results. I also thought I read somewhere that using parchment paper wasn't a good idea. Am I wrong? lol.:)

I would never say anyone is wrong,Its just different methods,for the same result.

Ive been blasting,about the same length of time, i'm no pro,that's for sure,but I do like the time savings that the parchment/teflon paper brings with it,as I said, there is no clean up.I can spray,and be in the purge in less than 20 minutes,with abosolutly no residue left in the dish.

---sorry man,I didn't realize we we are not to be discussing methods...

Back
Top Bottom