Rickety Crickets Grow

F*ck yeah! upgraaaaades! And I would be paranoid too, I've had shit stolen from me in the past by people working on my house. $400 bong, one of my outdoor plants got chopped week 4. People are so stupid, come back and steal it week 8 so you actually have bud to smoke lol

Can't wait to see the upgrades man! Much love and respect!

F*ck yeah! upgraaaaades! And I would be paranoid too, I've had shit stolen from me in the past by people working on my house. $400 bong, one of my outdoor plants got chopped week 4. People are so stupid, come back and steal it week 8 so you actually have bud to smoke lol

Can't wait to see the upgrades man! Much love and respect!

man i would be pissed as fk ..id whoop the bosses as till he found my shit .

Cut my losses. Smartest thing to do in my situation :) dooon't need any heat juuuu knooowwww? lol

SMART .. my anger and fist have gotten me in plenty of trouble in my life.. i just hate a thief

This is the new me. I had to slow down and cut my losses. I realized after I died twice in one night that I'm not invincible and that it just isn't worth it. I mean, for what? A couple weeks worth of smoke? I know who stole everything, there was 2 guys and 1 of them didn't smoke pot. Very easy to figure out. I used to go by another nickname that was givin to me by my graffiti artist friends it was Nastie. After my full ego loss (death) I became a very wise person, stopped tagging, my buddys gave me the nickname Sphnx. Gotta love socal taggers man, those are some artistic genus man. Before you hit someone, you should always be looking ahead 6 points of attack (physical and or psychological) if you aren't in the proper state of mind to excute properly such as if someone steals your shit and your seeing red, you shouldn't attack and there are ways of tuning down adrenaline rushes. Tactical shit man, drilled into my head by years of MMA and some tactical training. Keep that in mind before getting into some shit you might not be ready to handle ;)

Much love brother! I gotta roll up a joint after that one lol

lol right on . i feel u on the nick names. i picked up the name "drama" from the streets . i hated it but it stuck . 15 years later i still go by it in some places .. ive had some close calls but learn my lesson as good as u .. i did change my life allot after . i got out of my truck to whoop a guys ass and he jumped in his truck and hit me with the front of his truck and it threw me about 15 feet in the air and then he drove over me with both driver side tires ..long story short i had to learn to walk again..

sorry rickety ive been jacking threads stoned all week ..:lot-o-toke:

What's up fellas?

I definitely don't need any unwanted attention around here. I think I did a good job of putting everything out of sight. Fortunately they are only doing work on the outside of the house. However, if they did figure out what is in the basement and they tried to rob me.....well they would be in for a big surprise. Mr. 40 S&W is my equalizer lol. Also, my wife can handle the 12ga as well as me, 24 out of 25 clay pigeons consistently. We're a little redneck around here lol.

Now, both of you can't be fighting.... What would happen if I couldn't see pics of your gardens anymore?? You know what would happen..... I would have to come kick both of your arses lol.

lol .. yes yes if the come into the house they get to meet my s&w 40. my dogs keep the outside of my property clear of any lurkers lol .

and i have calmed down allot in my 30's and i moved to the country to get away from all the bs . lol im trying .

So what's the magic number pH for the buckeye? I'm looking into getting seeds and would love the cliff notes.

So what's the magic number pH for the buckeye? I'm looking into getting seeds and would love the cliff notes.

6.3 to 6.6 and she is good to go. They weren't the heaviest of feeders. I don't have a ppm meter so I can't give exact numbers. I was feeding mine at 1/2 to 3/4 strength nutes and probably could have bumped it up a touch more especially in flower. Keep in mind that you won't see purple until flower. When the purple does start to show up watch out because you won't stop staring at her lol. She will yield the best with multiple tops and plenty of veg time. They were all slow growers in veg. Also, watch out for extreme bag appeal lol, people will fall in love almost immediately.

Update!

Good afternoon 420Mag! I've got a lot going on at the moment but I'm sneaking in this update anyway.:)

I had to add a 20amp circuit breaker to the panel so I have enough amperage for the new 2k watts of hps.
SAM_1308.JPG

And run the 12ga wire and install a new 20amp outlet.
SAM_13102.JPG

I took clones today....
SAM_1325.JPG

Changed out the R.O. filters the other day...
SAM_1328.JPG

I put all the vegging plants in to flower....
SAM_1327.JPG

These will go in to flower next month...
SAM_1326.JPG

The drying rack on the left is new....
SAM_1329.JPG

And flower room pics.....
SAM_13301.JPG
SAM_1331.JPG
SAM_1332.JPG

Very nice space, wish I had a basement. Love that Buckeye and thanks....waiting on email for instock :high-five:

I consider myself very lucky to have the basement! Even if it is 125 years old lol. I heard 2 weeks till the BeP seeds drop, maybe 3.

Supposedly the breeder chose my pics of the Dead North for the store photos! I feel extremely honored! It is a great strain too!

Thanks for stopping by!

i envy your basement .. my next house it will be a necessity .. good luck on the clones !!!

Back
Top Bottom