RooRman's Pictures.

RooRman

Most of my RooR stuff. RooR Yellow label 5.0 w/ Ice catches and beaker base. RooR Orange label 7.0. RooR T-shirt, RooR Beer Mug, 2 RooR shot glasses. Also in the picture, two handblown glass jars (small one is glow in the dark) and a small Wicca Box. I also have a RooR yellow label ashtray and poker but it was too hard to see in the picture so I didn't include it.

RooR5.JPG

Here are my current buds as well. They are very dense and a nice smoke indeed. Whatever strain it is it seems to be very Indica dominant because of the strong cerebral high it produces. The keif from these buds is so potent it's almost scarey.

Bud40.JPG

:peace: Thanks for looking, happy smoking everyone. :peace:

Oh and I didn't even dig into the alcohol collection. :laughtwo:

you really are the roorman

That weed is for nolvelty purposes only. It is not for smoking just picture taking LMFAO
Nice collection. I will get a Roor next year.
I don't drink much so keep the alcohol away.
Whens are next sesh?

Are the RooR shot glasses for cutting up your bud when you don't have a grinder? High times tip of the year, though I cannot remember wich one.

Brett2theMax said:
Are the RooR shot glasses for cutting up your bud when you don't have a grinder? High times tip of the year, though I cannot remember wich one.

No bret, I use them for the consumption of high quality libations.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Brett2theMax said:

hahaha i have been showing tricks like that to kids around my school! youd think theyd die without a headshop nearby.

Its a great trick, the cone shape of those will collect kif very well and is easy to cut up good.

steakman said:
How thick is the yellow one ?

...5mm thick, and the Orange is 7mm.

isnt the orange one like limited addition or something or is it sold as regular?

pyro said:
isnt the orange one like limited addition or something or is it sold as regular?

These are USA RooRs and I know of no such limited edition Orange label 7.0. Perhaps I could be wrong, but I was never told it was anything special upon my purchasing it. However I am very pleased with all my RooR gear and it has served me well.

oh ok cause i just seen one online just like that and it said it was special edition. and no doubt that u have an awesome collection bro. oh yeah know any good websites where i can buy some roor bongs?

Dude, I'm thinking of actually just getting a new one. This thing still takes floppy disks in the side if you can believe it. I guess everything was "state of the art" technology at some point.

I had more pics of my look-a-like zong and a blunt I rolled but the camera really messed it up and made it unreadable for the computer somehow.

Here are a few old ones, but good nontheless. The RooR full of Ice and ready to go. Also, a close up of some bud through two seperate magnifying glasses, one large one small. You can actually see the hooks of the trichomes.

RooR22.JPG

MVC-001F_4257181.JPG

:joint: Enjoy!:joint:

nice pics, good job with the magnifying

Haven't updated this thread with pictures in a while, and I have been seeing so many pictures of great looking buds lately... So heres my recent most chronic purchase. Enjoy!

Chronic6-15.JPG

Back
Top Bottom