J842p's Picture Thread

J842P

Alright, right now my camera is broken so I won't be able to take any pics for a while. I'm planning on having my buddy come over with his sometime next month (after I pass my piss test for my job) and take a few pictures with my Roor and new bubbler.
As for these pics, I may have posted them before at some point, but they are only here to start this thread off. Anyway, enjoy! :bongrip:

This is a really nice bud that I had to take a pic of. I've kept the pic for a while because it looks so delicious.

prettybud1.jpg

A pic of an 1/8th (after a few bowls) of the previous shit.

beautifulbud1.jpg

An old ass pic of me hitting my now broken bubbler in my basement. Damn that thing used to hit hard! :smokin:

hittinit.jpg

And this is a pic from an even longer time ago when I used to have my hair long. I like the way this pic turned out. Very artistic. Again, my old bubbler that I miss very much.

artistichit1.jpg

Alright, that's it for now. Just wait until I can start smoking again and I'll have some awesome new pics. Until then, enjoy these. They bring back good memories for me.

DaHui said:
Sorry to hear about the brocken bub, can't wait to see more pics
Btw I dig the short hair better ;)
Yeah, but you gotta' admit, the fro had it's charm :cool:

st0ned sk8er said:
man you ppl need to teach me how to focus in on bud like that, i know my camera can do it, its a damn sony cybershot 5.2 mexapixels, ive tried using the little flower button, it helps, but pics of bud arent nearly as clear and detailed as everyone elses..im doin soemthin wrong here.

mine will come out blurry if i dont have a stable aim like propped up on something to keep it stable.

Awsome pics dude, can't wait to see more. I gotta start a pics thread when I can smoke again, they are fuckin sweet.

st0ned sk8er said:
man you ppl need to teach me how to focus in on bud like that, i know my camera can do it, its a damn sony cybershot 5.2 mexapixels, ive tried using the little flower button, it helps, but pics of bud arent nearly as clear and detailed as everyone elses..im doin soemthin wrong here.
Yeah, just keep it stable and get some good light. I don't know what else to tell you. My good pics are mostly luck, I delete like five for every one I keep.

These pics didn't come out so welll When I uploaded them. On my hard-drive, these pics are huge (bigger than a meg), and you can really see all the details. O well, here's a taste I guess.

IMG_08173.JPG

IMG_08152.JPG

Ok, these are the same buds from my original post, but they are pretty so deal with it.

IMG_09432.JPG

This is a hooked up 20 sack I got for 4/20 last year (2005).

IMG_09842.JPG

Another view.

IMG_09832.JPG

And these are some joints I rolled with that 4/20 sack that my friends and I smoked.

IMG_09861.JPG

Blunt I rolled a LONG time ago.

IMG_06342.JPG

A picture of my friends bowl. I've been hitting this bowl since like a year after I started smoking. It has a special place in my heart. It's called Icarus (there's a sun design on the bowl head).
IMG_08221.JPG

dude i dig the swirly pipe it looks thick. and man i wish i could roll j's nice like that i still have to use a roller machine hahaha

Looks like you got some good smokin going on around you bro.

HAHAHA420, thanks man, my jay's aren't that nice but they aren't bad either. Yeah, the pipe's really thick, we've dropped it on pavement before, barely a scratch.

Brett2themax, yeah man, but remeber, that's only the weed I show on camera! LOL nah, I usually only buy kb, but as you can see, I don't buy very large amounts. I'm really only a weekend smoker.

Alright, I borrowed my friends cam so I could take a few pictures of my freshly cleaned bong. It was pretty nasty beforehand, I should have taken a before picture to demonstrate the miracles of salt and alcohol.

Anyway, here's my Roor and my bubbler.

IMG_01082.jpg

Anyway, this Febuary I plan to have a huge session so you can see me milkin' my baby. Till then, enjoy these.

Here's me after I finished cleaning my bong.

IMG_01141.jpg

Here's my Roor up close:

IMG_01122.jpg

Here's my bubbler in my hand. As you can see, it's small, but that works out perfectly for those espionage sessions.

IMG_01091.jpg

Another one of my bubbler, you can see the design real well.

IMG_01091.jpg

I don't know if its because I'm drunk, but this pic

IMG_01141.jpg

Cracked me up, don't know why man. I think its because of the serious look while holding ROOR.

Dude.....I have the same hair that you used to only longer.

How much that bong cost?

Heh, I bought it from Kittyloaf.
Cost me 100 with an extra bowl, a diffuser and the original downstem.

Hehehe KL, silly girl ;)

I agree with Brett, that pic is just to funny, how can anyone look THAT serious while holding a bong... :allgood: Btw, great Roor and awesome pipe

Back
Top Bottom