RooRman's Pictures.

Congrat's! You got a lotta nice buds! My buds have lost a bit of weight since I threw em back in the grow box. The steady air flow from the top vent fan, combined with the A/C in the room really seems to be drying them out quick, figure I'll leave them dry for a week, and take some pics before tossing them in jars to cure.

OldSkoool said:
Congrat's! You got a lotta nice buds! My buds have lost a bit of weight since I threw em back in the grow box. The steady air flow from the top vent fan, combined with the A/C in the room really seems to be drying them out quick, figure I'll leave them dry for a week, and take some pics before tossing them in jars to cure.

I think thats what I am going to do as well. I will dry for about 1 week, and then begin curing. I can't wait to smoke some!

InYourEndo said:
looking very nice man... i harvested last night as well, ill have pics soon as i find my camera... so you gonna try some good genetics now??? i think you will be pleasently suprised even more than you are now. very nice grow though im glad you finaly made a decision on when to harvest i was worried about you for a while...:allgood:

peace

endo

Thanks Endo. Yes, I am looking forward to good genetics and knowing exactly what strain I am growing for my next grow (NYCD). All of my grows, including this one, have been from unknown bagseeds. I feel I did get lucky with my second plant though. I swear that this plant must have been the result of the one seed I got from a bag of some really good buds.

The humidity around here is also supposed to make a major comeback in the following weeks, so I am glad I pulled them when I did.

Same here. The humidity sort of stabilized at around 60% yesterday, some of the best readings I have gotten throughout the grow. But I heard on the Weather Channel someone mentioning "The high humidity making a return to our area," so that sucks. Glad I pulled them when I did, because now I don't need to worry about those large ripe buds forming mold in this unbearable humidity.

Ummmm, dilemia time. I checked some of the smaller (3") buds this morning, and the twigs snapped, didn't bend. I figure the low A/C humidity is drying them out faster, so I put 'em in a square tupperware dish. If I had them in a non A/C room they'd take weeks to dry with our heat, and midwest humidity. That's gotta suck.

OldSkoool said:
Ummmm, dilemia time. I checked some of the smaller (3") buds this morning, and the twigs snapped, didn't bend. I figure the low A/C humidity is drying them out faster, so I put 'em in a square tupperware dish. If I had them in a non A/C room they'd take weeks to dry with our heat, and midwest humidity. That's gotta suck.

Drying slower is better. Maybe stop using the A/C altogether. If they are that dry I would begin curing to preserve taste.

OldSkoool said:

If I were in your shoes, I would begin to cure the smaller, already dry buds, and turn off the A/C in the room to continue drying the still moist larger buds. I would put a fan in to control humidity instead, if it's not too bad.

But that ends up being a good test as well, it shows everything is drying nicely, you just want to slow it down a little.

Have been using the top vent fan I used for the grow, generates a nice gentle air flow around the bigger colas. Put the smaller buds in a flat tupperware container with small holes in the bottom at one end, and matching holes at the opposite end of the cover. Setting the container on top of the fan, makes for a low volume air flow thru the smaller dryer buds, kinda like a humidore, allowing the buds to continue to dry, and ease into curing without the fear of mold....I think. I'm watching them like a hawk. Let ya know how it works.

Bought a new RooR bowl. The colors match nicely with both my Orange RooR (pictured) and my Yellow RooR (not pictured) as well. Also pictured is a jar of my home-grown with some other strong buds on top of a small Wicca box. Life is good. :peace:

Homegrown_Headies.JPG

The color changing is awesome!

RooR_Bowl.JPG

Some nice buds with my Happy Pipes "Purple Haze" "Sphoon" (sherlock/spoon) in a small Wicca Box.

Buds_9-01-06_B1.JPG

Buds_9-01-06_A1.JPG

look like some nice dank right there

BluntKilla said:
nice "sphoon" man, never really seen a piece like that, i like it alot, the colors are fantastic

Yes, that pipe is one of my favorites as well. I originally had the regular purple one, not inside out, but after breaking it (sadly) I HAD to get another. So I ordered the more expensive inside out version (pictured here) to replace it. The regular one was the first bowl I ever bought and I loved the design of it, sherlock/sphoon is a great hybrid. Good thing I got the last one they had, and not only that, Happy Pipes is no longer in business, so this could now be considered a collectors item I would imagine. I rarely ever smoke it because it is so valuable to me.

BTW, the original survived a fall from waist high onto a concrete floor without breaking or cracking. It's demise was actually hitting the bowl head on the large glass jar I had under my bed after dropping it right between my bed and night stand. Amazingly, all that shattered was the bowl, the jar was unharmed. Next day, I ordered this one.

BluntMan said:
look like some nice dank right there

These buds are VERY potent. The hash I make from these should be exceptionally powerful.

Carrie8300 said:
it looks good...and is that the bottom of a zong I see right there?

Octopi.JPG

If you are talking about this picture then yes, it is a generic zong look-a-like. The only rubber gromet waterpipe I own.

not sure if ive said it before but that lighter is probably one of the sweetest bics i have ever seen

MVC-005F.JPG
:peace:Happy Halloween!:sasmokin:​

Back
Top Bottom