J842p's Picture Thread

What's up everyone? I cracked, I'm still smoking, lol. Owell, Febuary is close enough. Anyway, here's a series of pics of a bong rip.

DSC017341.JPG

DSC017291.JPG

DSC017351.JPG

All my exhaling pics sucked, owell.
Oh, and I'm keeping my head low because my neighbors would see me under my deck taking bong rips if I didn't.

Nice toke picks bro.

Alright, so today it started snowing.
I had no other option: SNOW PACKED BONG!

IMG_01232.jpg

I also had the urge to smoke a bowl out of my bubbler. I feel like it doesn't get used up as fast...

IMG_01272.jpg

IMG_01281.jpg

I had about a bowl-pack-or-two worth left. Decided to smoooooooooke it, (and consequently share the experiance with you guys).

IMG_01153.jpg

Sorry, I couldn't get a pic of me rippin' my bong because it was snowing outside and I didn't want to take out the camara. But don't fret, there should be some bonghits from tomorrow up here ASAP.

isos 42o said:
nice pics JP them nugs look real good for the fairfax area~!
Do you always get that good of grade of bud?
Which pictures are you referring to? The most recent? Normally I can get bud like that, its just generic beasters. Many times though, I have to settle for less.
The bud in the first pics is unusually good for this area, though it is still beasters.
That shit was amazing though, it got me high off a few hits.
For real headies, you have to know someone. I've smoked some real good headies around here only a few times, and each time it was with my best friend (he lives off by route 7 though, so he's a bit a ways).

yeah I was referring to the last set of pics. God I love that bud, usually the stuff I get isn't that good, but sometimes I do get stuff just like that and another strain I call juicy fruit, both are one hit wonders. fuck I love just taking 1 hit and having half your face become numb LOL.
keep the pics comin tho man, very entertaining :headbanger:

isos 42o said:
yeah I was referring to the last set of pics. God I love that bud, usually the stuff I get isn't that good, but sometimes I do get stuff just like that and another strain I call juicy fruit, both are one hit wonders. fuck I love just taking 1 hit and having half your face become numb LOL.
keep the pics comin tho man, very entertaining :headbanger:
If they sell you anything with a "brand name" around here, and its just some random dealer, I wouldn't trust them. It's probably just some random beasters. They may not even be lying to you, they may actually believe what their supplier is telling them, and so on and so forth.

na i get my stuff from a trusted friend of the fam and if I don't like it I just don't buy. it im not usually one to get hung up on names anyways. I gotta drive to manassas for the stuff but w/e you do what you got do.

Alright, just some pics of what I'm hitting right now.

IMG_01432.jpg

Yum

IMG_01463.jpg

Sorry for the blurriness.

Holy shit bro, you got some kickass weed.
How much do you buy (generally) and how much does it cost?
Damn man, can't wait to see more.

That shit looks blue. Is that just the pic? Thats gotta be some good bud look at the hairs on that thing. Pass some of that this way man.

SlimDog53185 said:
That shit looks blue. Is that just the pic? Thats gotta be some good bud look at the hairs on that thing. Pass some of that this way man.
Nah, it's not blue. It's just green in a winter day's light.
It's only beasters. But its the best I can get.

Alright, this is what I had to smoke today for 4/20.
Took a bunch of rips with my friend. Its about 2 gs left of an eight that I bought earlier this week.
I'll have more pics of this 4/20 weekend, I've had too much school to celebrate today properly.

IMG_01751.jpg

Nice pics dude, but it seems to me that you always have the same type of bud, is there a small selection of buds in your area? Either way, nice bong, and I like that bubbler.

MR sHibbZ said:
Nice pics dude, but it seems to me that you always have the same type of bud, is there a small selection of buds in your area? Either way, nice bong, and I like that bubbler.
I think it has something to do with the light...
I take my pics in the same place (my basement) everytime.
Also, I tend to post the nicer looking buds, I get some mids every now and then, and all of the kb I get looks slightly the same but different smell/taste/consistency etc.

Ok folks, I went up to Baltimore to replace some broken glass.
I picked up a new bowl for my RooR while I was at it.

IMG_01931.jpg

Mmmm... tasty clean bowl...

IMG_01921.jpg

My updated glass family:

IMG_01941.jpg

It's not a very big collection, but I love it anyway.
BTW, you can see the ice melted in my bong by the time I got my camara out, my fucking AC was broken when I took the picture. Yeah, it was THAT bad.

Look good mate
I like the new bub, good choice, how much was it?
I hear you with the heat dude, it's been so hot lately, tonight we just had a tunderstorm pass by, at least it rained, but now it's humid as hell.. Thank god for my a/c!

Back
Top Bottom