Last pictures and finished yields!

RickieRay

hey guys ive been searching and searching for a thread made up of pics from peoples harvast ready grows and then final results of yields and quality i could be searching in the wrong areas new to the 420 community after years of being unable to commit to my own grow untill now ! cheers in advance heres a pic of my current journal its getting to crunch time and im so curious of what i may recieve as a end result!!

hey guys ive been searching and searching for a thread made up of pics from peoples harvast ready grows and then final results of yields and quality i could be searching in the wrong areas new to the 420 community after years of being unable to commit to my own grow untill now ! cheers in advance heres a pic of my current journal its getting to crunch time and im so curious of what i may recieve as a end result!!
You got enough bud for a year,bro!!!

yeah its getting there bro although its saterday where i am ive just slept in and left the lights on for 15hours not sure if ill give them 9 hours dark or 12 and stuff up my routine either way ill post some pics to my journal tonight check it out !

yeah its getting there bro although its saterday where i am ive just slept in and left the lights on for 15hours not sure if ill give them 9 hours dark or 12 and stuff up my routine either way ill post some pics to my journal tonight check it out !
I hate when that happens. I’m awake 5am everyday, one week of needing to be up to turn the lights on and I slept in. So I bought a timer I haven’t slept past 5 since lol. Beauty garden, awesome job!

I hate when that happens. I’m awake 5am everyday, one week of needing to be up to turn the lights on and I slept in. So I bought a timer I haven’t slept past 5 since lol. Beauty garden, awesome job!

thanks bro check out my journal ill put more pics up in few hours there starting to go nuts i just hope they can put up with my misdemeanors haha

just carry on as nornal if I were you. Doubt it will matter.

That’s awesome, I have 3 4x4x8 tents right now. I just kept adding one at a time, I now wish I had just started with one your size lol.

What’s your lighting like in that bad boy?

right now its only got 2 x 600watt hps in there im only using about 2/3 of the space tho but as soon as this ones finished the setup will be 3x600watts hps better intake fan to match the exhaust fan bigger waterpumps to be able to use all 6 sites in each unit and also a 4x4 mother and clone tent cant wait haha ! i may evan ditch the nft and make a rdwc unit yet depends on what the misses lets me away with lol

Right on, looks like it’ll net some nice yields.

How have you liked nft? I’ve only run DTW in coco so far and enjoyed it.

Funny how hooked you can get on expanding a small grow.

Looking great @RickieRay fantastic job, are you planning on training the same way next time or any other techniques?
hey bro cheers for the pat on the back ive just uploaded some pics to my journal and yeah next time i have 12 clones ready when these finish to get straight into it guna add more light and air scrog lots of training and hopefully ill get a sea of green next time around but heres a wee pic of how the practice run is going along !

really wana do a good journal next time round with alot of effort into giving weekly updates of pics and problem solving so the rest of you guys can hopefully get involved give advice and compare im still yet to be able to follow a journal with a good comparison to what ive got going on

Back
Top Bottom