RooRman's Pictures.

Nice collection dude. :allgood:

DaHui said:
Nice little jars, I dig the blueish zippo too :icon_cool

Everyone is always complimenting my glass jars, but honestly because I have been collecting them for so long and they are all I use to store my buds in, I can't believe almost no one else uses them. I don't like or use baggies, they are not air-tight and you can't save the trichomes that fall off. Also, I have many jars to seperate different kinds of buds.

I love the color blue, one of my favortie colors. Thats why the pipe pouch, the Zippo, and the Mag-lite flashlight are all blue. The pipe is green, which is another favortie of mine, with blue dots. My friend also bought me that blue dotted jar off of Ebay.

If people comment more on the plants, I will post more pictures. :cheesygrinsmiley:

They are almost done. (About 2 weeks left)

Man thouse chronic buds look extra potent, cant wait to see the other ladies soon I bet they look fantastic as well :Rasta:

CherryEyed said:
what's the mini-mag for? Lookin' at buds closley or thwackin' people with it?:laughtwo:

The Mag-lite Solitaire is the smallest model. It's suposed to go on your keychain. It a littleover 2 inches long, so hitting someone with it, I doubt is going to be effective. :laughtwo:

Thats what the 2 C-cell or 3 D-cell Mag-lites are for. :cheesygrinsmiley:

CherryEyed said:
I'm just curious, do you have and milk shots of your RooRs? :hmmmm:

No, I don't have any smoke shots, and I don't think I will be taking any. Not only is it really hard to take a good picture while smoking a RooR but it is not something I find really great to look at (sorry). It's just a bunch of smoke in a glass pipe, it really doesn't fascinate me at all, just my opinion.

I rather look at clean RooRs, fresh buds galore, and crystal covered plants, so thats what I take pictures of.

Well you convinced me bud, got rid of the paper bags my wife was saving, and it's off to garage sales this weekend for sealable glass jars.

OldSkoool said:
Well you convinced me bud, got rid of the paper bags my wife was saving, and it's off to garage sales this weekend for sealable glass jars.

Glass jars are the way to go. I like to buy the handblown ones from headshops, because I collect them, but surely any glass jar with a nice lid (or better yet a cork) will work.

I remember when I did community service at the Good Will store for school, the last day I was there, I bought a very cool looking large clear wavy glass jar with a cork that could seriously hold about 3-4 ozs. if you packed it in there. Cost : One whole dollar.

I am currently finishing some buds I stored that I got on my birthday of last year (Aug. 15) and they are still potent. A bit dry, but not harsh.

Growing slow said:
Do you ever smoke out of those bong? They are so clean!!

GS

I smoke them, then I clean them. They never stay dirty for long.

The knife is a KA-BAR Next Generation Fighting Knife. Made in the USA. Land of the Free.

In the words of Dr. Gonzo, "I needed something to cut the limes with man."

My best plant, 48 days into flowering. Today is day 53. I think it's almost time! :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is a very Indica dominant but unknown strain grown from bagseed and covered in crystals. The benefits of winning a genetic lottery. Thank you Organics!

I love the foxtails this plant has created. It's like a tower.

2_Day_48D1.JPG

Serious side branches.

2_Day_48E1.JPG

Even the lower buds have gotten large.

2_Day_48F1.JPG

Almost as good as the top.

2_Day_48G1.JPG

:Rasta: Foxtails Galore :peace:

InYourEndo said:
nice looking plants... now arent you glad you got that hps???

endo

Yes I am. And only a 250w HPS at that.

Excellent photos as always, beautiful buds. Have to really hold back now that their almost done I'll bet.

Pictures of the harvest are coming! :allgood:

Roorman.. bro you have some gorgeous buds man very nice work, cant wait to see thouse harvest pics.. :allgood:

These are my plants, harvested at day 55 and grown from bagseed. They were grown under 4 40w flourescent grow bulbs for veg. and flowered using a 250w HPS system. I started with 3 plants and ended up with two nice females, one of which is the nicest plant genetically that I have ever personally grown. These plants were fed nothing but organic nutrients including fish emulsion, Sunleaves Jamaican Bat Guano, and Fox Farms Tiger Bloom. These plants were not topped, and I feel that I may have flowered them a little late into veg. due to their tall stature. They plants probably would have formed fewer but larger buds if I had topped them, instead they formed a large amount of smaller buds. High humidity was also a factor during flowering. However, I am personally very happy with this grow, especially my second plant which is covered in crystals. This grow cost a total of $178.60 USD and was completed in 15 weeks from seed to bud.

Also, I will be posting pictures of the cured bud once all is said and done.

Thanks for all the help guys, all the advice was well recieved and put into good practice.
Special thanks to Urdedpal and InYourEndo for all their growing wisdom and dealing with my paranoid attitude during the final days of flowering.

Now it's time for some scissor hash! :allgood:

Just cut.

Harvest_11.JPG

Hanging to trim.

Harvest_21.JPG

Closet full of cut greens!

Harvest_31.JPG

Many sticky buds, MMmmmm.

Harvest_41.JPG

*splooge*

Back
Top Bottom